Mega NCF Pack

Please don't spam tomle. It will most likely be a standalone game.

damn! so many retards! ncf's are used in conjunction with the game files!

you need cracked steam for this to work.

Undead, ******** and cafe are good ones to look at.
If you don't know how to use them, look at the 150 different tutorials on here on how to install them!
If you click on a game and it bring you to the steam store, then you didn't crack your steam correctly or crack it at all.

gcf/ncfs go into c:\programfiles\steam\steamapps

this is my 2nd post guys, its not that fucking hard.

Sorry for the noob type question. But this contains the NCF's. I put the files in my steamapps directory, rebooted my cracked steam, and it shows up as usual, with the new game saying "Download paused". So I click resume updating. It says 100% complete, but when I launch it says "Game currently unavailable. Please try again at another time." If i got this right, I need the content files too? The ones that go in the common folder? If so, where do I download those?

I can finally not a time. NCF / GCF file type that was cracked with an original steam but I can play one of his NCF / GCF file just type pls: D

haha i just love dumb ppl and ppl that only create an acc to download 1 thing here :p ima try this out and let you know how it works for me

Is there a step-by-step tutorial on this.
I know most of you are insane crackers and know what your doing when it comes to computers and gaming, but some of us have no idea what we are doing (like me) and need an extra boost.

I currently own around 16 steam games legally and paid for but i have little money left.

Games i need help cracking to play are:

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Fallout New Vegas.
Portal 2.
Left of Dead
Left for Dead 2.

If someone guides me through this i will kinda be glad to donate money to them.. Message me or Post below. Thanks Guys!

Hey I doesn´t understand what fuck i have to do, I paste the ncf of the call of duty games in the folder /steamapps, but when I go to put the game for dowload in steam doesn´t work or it said "This game is not abialble, what i have to do? Install the game in the folder "common" or what?

Guess what happened to me? Every time I try to start a game it says "This game is currently unavaible at this time", or "Cannot contact key servers" PLEASE HELP!!!

oh it's ncf to download games and this mega pack have portal 2 ncfs?

it's with steam cracked or pacsteam hmm... and have gta 4 ncfs?

Hey, i hate to sound noobish but everytime i try to download a game it says "Steam server too busy to handle your request.." so i asked a guy on youtube and he told me to download this an it would work but it still doesnt. can anyone help , im trying in cracked steam.

Hey, i hate to sound noobish but everytime i try to download a game it says "Steam server too busy to handle your request.." so i asked a guy on youtube and he told me to download this an it would work but it still doesnt. can anyone help , im trying in cracked steam.
Steam cracks have been, well 'cracked' by valve, basically none of the cracks work anymore, so there's no point to downloading these ncf files

Hey I tried downloading Your new mega pack fs-ncf.rar well i know how to find the password and i typed it in and it said this : Corrupt file or wrong password and i tried all the links.

Hey I tried downloading Your new mega pack fs-ncf.rar well i know how to find the password and i typed it in and it said this : Corrupt file or wrong password and i tried all the links.
*face-palm* god, you dumb ass, try actually reading his post for the M&TH@RF$CK%N password!

i'm using a cracked steam client and i download the pack of ncf and extract to steamapps, but i can't download those games, appears "steam needs to convert the game content for 'name of the game' to a new, more efficient format. This will require an internet connection and a few minutes time" and after i press ok show Conversion failed( no subscription), downloading the gcf file will resolve the problem?

Back