Microvolts Update Released

MicroVolts Update Released

Seasons come and go, but the toy war always rages on. Now is the time for spring, when abandoned places thaw out from their frozen slumber to unearth new battlefields. This is where the spirit of competition is reborn, and water flies high.

FORGOTTEN JUNKYARD

Spring thaws have brought with them not only the warmth of new life - but also the excitement of a new adventure. Amidst the rusting remains of an abandoned Junk Yard a new and exciting map has been found. Microvolters, grab your gear and get ready to melt metal with the heat of battle in this all-new, once idle Junk Yard!

SPRAY AND PRAY

The flowers are in bloom and war is in the air as you get ready to wash away your enemies with these new water themed weapons: Umbrella Melees, Blaze Shotguns, Tlaloc Grenades andApsu Rifle. Getting your friends soaked has never been so fun! And, to thwart your friends from soaking you back, don't forget to get these all new waterproof parts - keep your colours bright and block the water as it flies high with: Mr. Pink Knox, Mr. Yellow Knox, Cursed C.H.I.P. orBlessed C.H.I.P.! For the first time ever, we are introducing permanent bundle parts in the RT shop –including Imber Naomi, Red Imber Naomi, Pluvia Pandora, and Pink Pluvia Pandora.

DUNK THE KITTY

Rejoice fellow MicroVolters for the carnival has arrived! Celebrating the arrival of the carnival we will be introducing the all new Red Attendant Naomi, and Black Attendant Naomi costumes as well as Feline Pandora and Leopard Pandora! Cats might be afraid of the water, but that doesn't mean you can't make a big splash with new Rabbit Grenades, Hunter Snipers and AC-ME Cannon Shotguns!

SPACE RACE CHALLENGE

The Space Race Challenge, MicroVolts biggest event of the year, is about to blast off and bring all the MicroVoltsers together.

Back