Might As Well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArucarD

Respected
Name, no need to state you can see it. REVOLUTiON Founder, first english / spanish mod over @ rin. Was told about this community by someone through messenger, thought I would see what was goin down.

Nice site, good base, fair amount of users, fair amount of activity. Very well done.

Ight thats enough of an intro from me.

- A r u c a r D . REVOLUTiON

Welcome, glad you decided to join us here. We still have a lot of work that will be done to the site and hope that all of the transformations go well and people enjoy it. :)

Thank you for the welcome. I definitely feel you on the work that needs or can be done, always trying to do things as well. I hope everything just keeps getting better.

When the new homepage first gets its v1.0 it will be a big improvement, from there, hopefully a lot of modifications can be done to implement a lot of material into it.

FSC still has a lot of work that needs to be done.
Along with the forums needing a few fixes since move/update. Hopefully we can get the majority of this done in a timely manner.

Do you personally have any suggestions?

Personally I may have a few yes, but we can talk about this privately. Forum updates are always a pain in the ass, sometimes they help, sometimes they just ruin certain things you had working perfectly. [Been there, done that for years. lol]

Homepage wise, I didnt see anything as of yet other than the board itself. If its being worked on that explains why, but I do hope it can get done in the fashion you state. Flash site? Or will it be HTML with Flash integrated? Regardless of what it may be, hope it turns out nice.

Personally I may have a few yes, but we can talk about this privately. Forum updates are always a pain in the ass, sometimes they help, sometimes they just ruin certain things you had working perfectly. [Been there, done that for years. lol]

Homepage wise, I didnt see anything as of yet other than the board itself. If its being worked on that explains why, but I do hope it can get done in the fashion you state. Flash site? Or will it be HTML with Flash integrated? Regardless of what it may be, hope it turns out nice.

You are free to PM me or hit me up on MSN, display name: CJ.

Homepage will be all html/php.

Again ty all for the warm welcome. Not very often does one get such a response from a community, its much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back