MM_MP_ENGINE.GCF + MM_MP_ENGLISH.GCF

subzero4eva

FS Member
Hey I hope this is the right place to post this. I have been looking for these files and could not find them. I can't get them from CF TOOLBOX either. If you have them or know where i can find them that would be great. They are for multi-player of Dark Messiah Might and Magic.

FILES NAMES: mm_mp_engine.gcf and mm_mp_english.gcf

Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry about the threads title.. its in caps.

Hey I hope this is the right place to post this. I have been looking for these files and could not find them. I can't get them from CF TOOLBOX either. If you have them or know where i can find them that would be great. They are for multi-player of Dark Messiah Might and Magic.

FILES NAMES: mm_mp_engine.gcf and mm_mp_english.gcf

Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry about the threads title.. its in caps.

Ok , I upload this GCF Tomorrow ;) ( or this night ) on my Topic ;).

It's over 1 gig what do u expect?

Oh well I didn't know.. I thought it was like 300mb.. its just he said he would upload it fast so i been checking excitedly like 3-4 times a day lol

EDIT: Someone already uploaded the files for me.. thanks anyways man.. im in and playing so theres no problem you can delete this thread

Considering CFT pulls it's data directly from the clientregitstry I think you need to check harder.

It's not about finding it or not.. I found the file and tried downloading it and got the following message from CFT, it said "File not available or not owned: (file name)". I have the files now so theres no problem but this guy trying to give me advice when I said in my first post I could not get them from CFT. In the end he's still a douche imo for posting on a dead thread.

Sorry for reviving this thread, but can someone please upload these again, for me? I cant get them from CF Toolbox and I have been trying to get this game like over a year, but I couldnt find it anywhere else and now those files are the only one I need :D

THANK YOU!!!!!

EDIT: Ofcourse with my luck there is a BUT, it doesnt work :/
I have put all the GCF's/NCF's in a folder on the desktop and put steam buster to use that folder, I have "innstalled" dark messiah with steam buster, but when I run dark messiah I get this error :
"Launcher Error
Failed to load the launcher DLL:
The designated module was not found"

You guys know how to fix this? Im sorry for needing all this help, but I really want this game and you guys are like pro's on this xD

THANK YOU!!!!!

EDIT: Ofcourse with my luck there is a BUT, it doesnt work :/
I have put all the GCF's/NCF's in a folder on the desktop and put steam buster to use that folder, I have "innstalled" dark messiah with steam buster, but when I run dark messiah I get this error :
"Launcher Error
Failed to load the launcher DLL:
The designated module was not found"

You guys know how to fix this? Im sorry for needing all this help, but I really want this game and you guys are like pro's on this xD

You are probably missing other DM gcfs. Check if it is 100% in steam

You drop them in the steamapps folder, and start steam. See if the GAME is at 100%, or try to launch the game

It doesnt show steam when I have copied the files, and I have restarted steam..

EDIT : OMG, I have only tried with steam buster so far, now I tried with ULC and it worked :D Thanks guys for helping me

Back