1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple rapidshare downloads?

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by jandrewpoop, February 2, 2008.

1. jandrewpoop

jandrewpoop New Member

well Ive given up on torrents as i cant get past 1kbs with a well seeded file! is their any way to solve this cause i forward my ports and utorrent still says there not forwarded. I have found some downloads but there in rapidshare with like 25 links. How do i download lots of rapidshare links at once without a premium account? :confused:

2. skoop_steam

skoop_steam New Member

CryptLoad... link: but it gonna take alot of time :confused: becuse you still need wait for the time limit

(im using cryptload with my premium acc and it works omg nice ^^)

3. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

just buy a premium account, thats the ONLY way, ive bought 3 in the last few days lol.

4. jandrewpoop

jandrewpoop New Member

oh okay I might do that since my torents wont go past 10kbs on a good day
    thanks

5. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

you could always use private torrent sites... torrentleech always has good speeds

6. KINGSTEF55

KINGSTEF55 FS Member

Yip you have a shaped internet connection, i have the same shit here in south africa, torrents are useless. There are a few ways to get past this though, in some torrent apps there is an encryption option that you must activate so that your service provider cant scan the file and limmit your speed.

Google shaped internet connection and encyption with your software.