My app

Status
Not open for further replies.

yours31f

FS Member
Main Alias:Yours31f / Y0URSE1F xx
Position Applying for: Dev/Graphics
Experience:3 Professional Web Design(PS CS4) and Development (HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, JS)
Reason for wanting your requested position: For Practice and to help the community here.
I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]: Yes

If you could show a few examples of your work with Photoshop, graphics, etc. That would be great. Thanks for your application.

Sure, any suggestions? My portfolio is rather thin since all sites/gfx I make for clients become the rights of the client (in my contracts) so I can't post my pro work.

Sounds good, looks good, but now your final test. Make a new signature/member bar using your own creative for FreeSteam. I expect a few DIFFERENT designs. All goes well, welcome aboard.

I'm STILL working on them, 3 done now.

http://www.freesteam.org/forums/members/yours31f-albums-userbars.html

has good prospects i would like to see what he's able to do in the whole forum as well maybe:D

It's OK, I've lost interest. I made what was asked, and got almost no feedback. Thanks but no thanks.

It's OK, I've lost interest. I made what was asked, and got almost no feedback. Thanks but no thanks.

You haven't received any feedback because your work imo is below average.

Sure, any suggestions? My portfolio is rather thin since all sites/gfx I make for clients become the rights of the client (in my contracts) so I can't post my pro work.

I seriously find that hard to believe sorry. Your 18, current work and website looks dodgy. Coming from someone in the webdesign/IT industry for 3 years.

Just my 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back