my little collection of steam games

JJJusea

FS Member
I was just thinking of sharing my stuff, so as usual i upload them on megaupload. sorry for bad english I'm a bit fob u know?

Password - JJJusea

i upload it here @
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1YJPQX75

edit

okay, i know that some are out dated (simply because i'm not bothered to go to options and set the auto updates on for every game i have so yeah. anyway good to know theres been more than 10 views

edit 2

forgot open with 7zip to make it work

okay seriously, its been more than a week . AND STILL NO THANX!!!!
arghh. WHY?
You should give a description of what games you have uploaded, no one is going to take a shot in the dark and download a random game they have no information about. Also code your links and don't double post

thanx. okay by the way what do you mean by 'code your links' ???
yeah okay i'll edit this post later to show the list of games

Okay soo the list is as shown below
Supreme Commander 2
Spore (patch 2/1.05 cant remember if i turned off the updates before or after 1.05)
Mass effect (Patch 1.01a)
Left4Dead2 - addon support + client - (i uninstalled it before the updates so dont expect it to work)
Mirrors Edge
Monkey Island 2
GTA IV
Heroes of WW2
C&C 3 Tiberium Wars

Note ; plz dont bother downloading these if you dont have the common files or are trying to steal/pirate these games with steam. Cos' it wont work, use them if you lost your originals and cant be bothered redownloading all the ncf files

Also code your links and don't double post
Umm . . . sorry i'm not the brightest guy on this earth so i have no idea wat u mean

Back