My Top 5 Underrated Wii Games

waloby03

5: Wario Land: Shake It!
This game got a lot a bad reviews mostly due to it's length. While this is true the levels are very amusing and I replayed a few just for fun. Each level also has bonus challenges that range from simple to extremely difficult. While this isn't one of the greatest wii games, I do believe that it deserved more attention.
4: Nights: Journey of Dreams
I don't know why this wasn't called a good game by most. It might be because I never played the original but I found this game lots of fun. The story might have been slighty... Bad but the rest of the game was a blast. A little easy but still.
3: Klonoa
An amazing game. It had a great story, gameplay and I thought it was an amazing wii game. For some reason the critics didn't take to kindly to it. I have no idea why this didn't get better reception.
2: TIE Little King's Story and Muramasa: The Demon Blade:
I can't decide which one is more underrated. On one hand, LKS got better scores but bombed in sales if I remember and I never hear anyone talking about it. On Muramasa's hand, it didn't get as good scores with the reviewers but it's talked about a good amount. Both games are amazing wii games that anyone should own. I personally prefer LKS but that's just me.
1: A Boy And His Blob
This game is one of my favorite wii games. It has some great brainteasers, good platforming and lovable characters. I have no idea how this bombed, sale wise and score wise. This is such an amazing game I wish it had done a lot better. If you don't have it, what are you waiting for? Why are you still reading? I'm serious.

Back