ncf's on undeadpatch

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by II Kal-el II, December 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. II Kal-el II

II Kal-el II New Member

alrigth im kinda a n00b at this so i just want to kno what do i do with an ncf file if i used the undeadpatch 3.0 and put the ncf's in the steamapps folder then when i try to open it it has an error either "the steam serevers are to busy to handle your request please try again later" or "this game is currently unavailable try again in a few minutes" so what do i have to do to get the games to work properly???

2. Ganan

Ganan In Good Standing

Make sure you have all and more updated files. And some games who use NCFs normaly need more files (located in Common Folder) for run it.

3. Fallen101

Fallen101 FS Member

Not all games work...
    But if u want a game that dose not work go to the forums download the gfc's common too
    put it C:\program files\SteamApps
    or where you have steam =)

4. StAbZ2203

StAbZ2203 New Member

i have the mega ncf pack but when i put all the bioshock files in the steammapps folder but it says its installed but when i try 2 launch it it says its unavailable

5. StAbZ2203

StAbZ2203 New Member

dont worry played with the update settings and got it going

6. DigitalGeek

DigitalGeek Full Member

StAbZ2203: please don't double post, use the edit button.

7. StAbZ2203

StAbZ2203 New Member

soz my bad but same problem with unreal tournament but this time it wont go away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.