Need a sig :D

Hmmm... Eye's bleeding ey? Any other make-up or shit, like eye liner? I'll give it a shot, might be slightly random, havn't done to many "Real life" sigs before, shouldn't be too hard though.

Hmmm... Eye's bleeding ey? Any other make-up or shit, like eye liner? I'll give it a shot, might be slightly random, havn't done to many "Real life" sigs before, shouldn't be too hard though.

hmmm i like the sound of that yea throw in some eye liner

twistedfateemoqj2.jpg

Honestly had no idea in the end :eek:. Hope you like it, if not I'll try something else, but your request kinda had me stumped for ideas.

By, to anyone whom I help, a "Thanks" is always welcome :p Now there's a button for it :D

meh i like it but tbh but i want it to remain the same size and the background to remain in their and like some bl00d running down from his eyes :( hope i dont sound to demanding

Obviously you don't know what a PSD file is :). PSD file = Adobe Photoshop File and I asked for the original so I could use your same picture in the original background. Not just your original signature saved as a JPEG.

lol thats not the PSD... thats the .jpg

he wants the PSD file so he can seperate the guy and the background from each other

Ok well I cannot exactly replicate that background then. It's just a challenge trying to do it with that picture.