Need FUCKING help W/ CSS & Gmod

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by AngEl firE, August 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngEl firE

AngEl firE Full Member

Hi im new to freesteam, i want to join the community and play with you guys but im having technical issues with trying to get a cracked COUNTER STRIKE: SOURCE and i need a garys mod crack to play non-steam servers

OK this is what i figured out so far from this site in 2 days.

I have these files in my Steamapps:
    ok now i heard that i need these gcf's play to play css on cracked servers:

Now could SOMONE PLEASE give me the derect links to the gcf files thats i need to play css with, and the crack to play non-steam servers with garys mod

* if you could help me with this add my msn [email protected]

Problems that i have encountered so far:

1. when i download a program for css that i need i sometimes get this message that it asks me for a volume, BTW im using winrar & zip 7

2. when i play garys mod thro steam-buster it doesnt load for me and i get a error of some kind

2. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

3. AngEl firE

AngEl firE Full Member

thanks you for the link but i reallly dont know where to look in there becouse they post links to rapidshare and other in multiple links????? wtf do you have to like mount it??? and when i download it thro winrar it sas that i need a volume to proceed extracting

4. Deride

Deride Full Member

Volumes = Multiple big files (i.e. RapidShare's max upload limit) put together in the same folder, so that when extracted, they make up one big file.

You're missing a file, essentially.

5. AngEl firE

AngEl firE Full Member

so you said

you mean by downloading all the files and then extract then all together at the same time or what?

6. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

OMFG.

Download all the fucking files and extract them with WinRar you fucking moron how fucking hard is that to understand.

Locked.

.Renegade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.