Need help activating Steam product.

bullet

Ok after having my account deleted here 3 times, I remembered I have a CS:S key lying around I didn't activate yet. So I go in to activate and I get a message saying "Please insert your cd". The first thing that pops into my mind is wtf.....I dont remember where the cd is at.

My qquestion is do you have anything like a CD validation bypass or something that can get my product activated?

TIA

Ok after having my account deleted here 3 times, I remembered I have a CS:S key lying around I didn't activate yet. So I go in to activate and I get a message saying "Please insert your cd". The first thing that pops into my mind is wtf.....I dont remember where the cd is at.

My qquestion is do you have anything like a CD validation bypass or something that can get my product activated?

TIA

Download a mini-image of CSS
Mount into Daemon Tools or Similar
Insert de CDKey

daemon tools is a virtual drive and mounting software, it should work but where is
he going to download the CSS image in the supported formats, that is the queston?

daemon tools is a virtual drive and mounting software, it should work but where is
he going to download the CSS image in the supported formats, that is the queston?

The mini images for CSS have the supported formats for using in DT without problems, normally the mini images are .img, mdf/mds or other formats so he dont have problem mounting in DT.

Here is:
DOWNLOAD Mini Image

nice you have found it, i didn't think there was one. There are software to compress
and convert installer files or other files to most formats that deamon tools, power ISO and alcohol support.