need help

karamalz30

FS Member
i have forgett my passwort and my question on steam
but when i go in steam to forgotten passort steam mails me a code but i dont know the question

can steam send my my name and passwort i know my name but passwort
help me

No, Steam dont send your password back, if you dont remember your secret answer you need to send a Email to Valve Support for retrieve your password.

can you help me with it please Genan

Well, tell me what do you want and i will try to help you.
But dont know what help u need, only is send a message to valve support saying give my pw and giving some data about the acc, nothing more, aynway tell me.
Pd: Is Gaсan, not Genan xD

Try these steps.

Method 1

1. Go to [http://support.steampowered.com

2. Create an account or Login if you already have one

3. Go to "Ask a Question" tab

4. Follow the steps provided by Valve

5. In the message put your problem and your account name, games in acc, email used in the regiter procces, etc, all the information that can u provide may be usefull for be trusted.

6. Send the message and wait 3 or 4 days.

Method 2

1. Send an Email to "[email protected]"

2. In the message put your problem and your account name, games in acc, email used in the regiter procces, etc, all the information that can u provide may be usefull for be trusted.

3. Send the message and wait 3 or 4 days.

If you have luck they will not ask you for a cdkey photo and they will retrieve your password.

Try these steps.

Method 1

1. Go to [http://support.steampowered.com

2. Create an account or Login if you already have one

3. Go to "Ask a Question" tab

4. Follow the steps provided by Valve

5. In the message put your problem and your account name, games in acc, email used in the regiter procces, etc, all the information that can u provide may be usefull for be trusted.

6. Send the message and wait 3 or 4 days.

Method 2

1. Send an Email to "[email protected]"

2. In the message put your problem and your account name, games in acc, email used in the regiter procces, etc, all the information that can u provide may be usefull for be trusted.

3. Send the message and wait 3 or 4 days.

If you have luck they will not ask you for a cdkey photo and they will retrieve your password.
thanks

Back