New Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSOwner

FS Owner
-As of now paid VIP does not exist. All current VIPs will have their subscriptions extended because of the downtime. After it is expired you will be unable to purchase more VIP. The only VIP available will be for trusted members or substantial contributors to the community.

-All people that bought lifetime ViP will keep their VIP unless they are caught leaking.

-Donations are still welcome and accepted however this will no longer get you VIP

-We have put ads on the site to help cover the cost of bringing this site to you

german:

verliere ich jetzt auch meinen vip status? hatte doch lifetime access bezahlt.

English:

i hope i translate correct :D

im not shure what you mean, i have paid for lifetime, and now i lost my status?

german:

verliere ich jetzt auch meinen vip status? hatte doch lifetime access bezahlt.

English:

i hope i translate correct :D

im not shure what you mean, i have paid for lifetime, and now i lost my status?

no you still keep it

I got all the images just updated :)

I have posted a working crack in the VIP section. Not our official release...

We are still working heavily on the board, and will have more stuff added soon. Also!

p3ng3l is returning!

Ah so p3ng3ls coming back that good... I guess it's almost certain something has happened to Fenny. ='(

.Renegade

Naw he just disappeared.. guess he just couldnt be arsed anymore.

Its looking more and more tempting every day...

Its good to see that FS is back up yay p3ng3ls come back and why does no one know where fenny is :confused: :(

I actually believe something serious may have happened to Fenny. Some of his friends not around FS have asked me about him....

This is what's going to happen.

No more VIPs will be allowed in. Only respected members of the community from now on.
Current VIPs will keep their status for what they paid for. Of course, extended because of down time.

There has been 0 hiding or anything of the cafe fix. What we know is what we know. We hope we can in contact with our 2nd coder, or get another one made somehow.
Anything said at FSN (FS-Network.net) has basically been 100% true.

We are still working on the forums, and I will get some what of a main site done soon. However, I have 2 other jobs that are at my priority at the moment.

Echo419 has been made the main Owner of this site, he will take care of most things, however, I am still here and will be on often, doing work, posting, etc. He will be the main guy around here now however.

Wow, it's been a while. I'm finally coming back to managing the server, it's the server! I'm starting programming again so hopefully that will end well.

Update!
This is what I have been told.... A cafe fix is done, however, we still need to obtain it and get it out to VIPs!

Update!
This is what I have been told.... A cafe fix is done, however, we still need to obtain it and get it out to VIPs!

:( dam, i cant purchase ViP :( ah well... maybe soon down the track i can. Anyway its good to see so many regulars that have come back :)

Fenny is a good person but it's sad to see him leave without a word. Unfortunately no one knew where he ended up right now, hopefully he is still alive and healthy.

i am happy to see you all again. you are like a second family for me. i hope the cafe fix will be finished soon! Good work until yet. GO ON and GOOD LUCK!

and one quick question from me :D is the cafe fix gonna be distributed only to VIP4+ or just like ww3 said vip2+ ???
i think since the vips that are vip3 and down don't really have anything to offer, the cafe fix should be a good choice ! :D

and the last, how long are you going to be obtaining this fix ? :) days, weeks,months.... ?
" Update!
This is what I have been told.... A cafe fix is done, however, we still need to obtain it and get it out to VIPs!"
sorry but this is not an update ! i remember a month ago you told us the same thing :)
also i think that you disabled vip because you no long have anything to offer, so... guess what... you just don't wanna disappoint people...

and the last, how long are you going to be obtaining this fix ? :) days, weeks,months.... ?
" Update!
This is what I have been told.... A cafe fix is done, however, we still need to obtain it and get it out to VIPs!"
sorry but this is not an update ! i remember a month ago you told us the same thing :)
also i think that you disabled vip because you no long have anything to offer, so... guess what... you just don't wanna disappoint people...

+1

i truly hope that there is a cafe fix. if there is i will love it. just dont want FS to die out :(

I was told this... Fenny did have something finished, I just had to give him one more thing. Then no one ever saw him again. I try to offer you what we say. However, things happen. I will post another update when it becomes available to me.

I never really doubted that freesteam would stay down. Too many supporters for that to happen :p Anyways good job at getting it back up and hopefully the past won't repeat.

where are these ads you speak of? are they the normal ones as forum redirects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back