Nice account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek48838

Alright, I need to know how much I could get for this account.

It is not Vac Banned.
It is a 7 digit.

It has these games.

Counter-strike
Coutner-strike Source
Day of Defeat
Day Of Defeat Source
Half Life
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
Company of Heros : Opposing Forces
Death match Classic
Garry's Mod
Half Life 2
Half life 2 Deathmatch
Half life 2 Lost Coast
Half life Blue Shift
Opposing force
Portal
Red Orchestra
Ricochet
Team Fortress Classic

It's a good account, I'm debating on keeping it, or selling it, it depends on the price.

PS : don't say $10 .... lol

Screenshot of the Status of VAC2 and the Games Status?
Please make a screenshot.
Stolen, Phished or self owned for ages?
If yes give you then out a scan of your cd keys?!

i rekon you could get $30 for it maybe on a warez forum? the people who scower those forums are usually tight ass's who won't even fork out a few dollars for a rapidshare account. your best bet is probably selling it to your mates or at school or something. You'll get the most money out of it that way.

$30 LOL NO way, The Call of Duty Is worth $50 In itself.... This accoutn bought new would cost well over $200 ...

It's Stolen, And I'm not planning on selling at at this point, I just want to know how much it's worth, and since you cheap ass's won't pay shit for it, I'm not going to sell it i'm gonna keep it.

It's Stolen, And I'm not planning on selling at at this point, I just want to know how much it's worth, and since you cheap ass's won't pay shit for it, I'm not going to sell it i'm gonna keep it.

I'm not going to sell it i'm gonna keep it.

You also could ask how much ti is worth? But you want to sell it here. But now you wont. Crazy guy :confused:.

JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB.

Thank you echo, but everyone is just dumb as hell.

I want to know how much an account like this is worth, not how much you guys want to pay for it..... I know it's worth towards $70-80+++ ..

are you retarted? i wasn't offering you a price. I was telling you what you could expect on a warez style forum. You wanted to know how much it was worth and i interpreted that as how much you could get for it.

Just ignore Ray and Pepsi's posts lol

$35-45 or so. 7 digit + good games that aren't cheap. TF2 would increase value.

Alright, I need to know how much I could get for this account.

It is not Vac Banned.
It is a 7 digit.

It has these games.

Counter-strike
Coutner-strike Source
Day of Defeat
Day Of Defeat Source
Half Life
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
Company of Heros : Opposing Forces
Death match Classic
Garry's Mod
Half Life 2
Half life 2 Deathmatch
Half life 2 Lost Coast
Half life Blue Shift
Opposing force
Portal
Red Orchestra
Ricochet
Team Fortress Classic

It's a good account, I'm debating on keeping it, or selling it, it depends on the price.

PS : don't say $10 .... lol

Stolen/Phished accounts can be recovered easily by Steam Support therefore valve: $0.01

In order to avoid futher flaming topic is being closed PM poster serious offers if you want.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back