No games under my games tab

fallbackwand

i installed steam, then used undead by sasio. first time i logged in i see all the games. but after i logged out and relogged in, nothing was there. i reinstalled steam and i see all the games now. but i don't wanna reinstall steam every time i play a game. weird. any 1 know why this happens?

i installed steam, then used undead by sasio. first time i logged in i see all the games. but after i logged out and relogged in, nothing was there. i reinstalled steam and i see all the games now. but i don't wanna reinstall steam every time i play a game. weird. any 1 know why this happens?

mayve you download a bad undead patch, trie downloading this:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11828-undeadpatch-v6-66-beta-devil-edition-sept-22nd-2009-a.html
or trie SteamUpЎ:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a.html

when relogged in, and tried to play cs, i tried to do so through the desktop shortcut that steam gives you the option to put there. but i suspect that that shortcup doesn't refer to the patched steam.exe, so it launches the legit cs. i dunno.i'll give it a shot and will post later.

If you use a steam crack that lets you run steam legit and then run steam cracked under a different shortcut then once you log out steam, you need to run the cracked steam. So if you want to change accounts you must run the crack by closing steam after logging out

step by step

1.log out

2.close steam not minimize

3.run crack and log in with a non legit account

Well, if you're using Undead patch, you don't need to have a shortcut to your crack because what you are talking about is a launcher (which i use anyway). With a patch,, It's is a constant crack, meaning that you don't need to have a shortcut to a launcher all you have to do is click on the steam application, and all of your cracked games are there.

Well, if you're using Undead patch, you don't need to have a shortcut to your crack because what you are talking about is a launcher (which i use anyway). With a patch,, It's is a constant crack, meaning that you don't need to have a shortcut to a launcher all you have to do is click on the steam application, and all of your cracked games are there.

i'm not sure what exactly the problem is because whenever i don't see any games under my games tab, this is because i don't see the process 'undeadinjector.exe' in task manager, but when i do see the games, the exe is there. this is strange since it's inconsistent meaning this occurs only sometimes when i log into steam.

so what i have to do when i don't see the games is to run undeadinjector.exe that comes with undead Sasio.rar or whatever it is then i see all the games.

but then again, i don't want to inject this everytime i don't see games. so now my question is: how do i make it so taht this injector runs all the time?

Hey ppl!I am trying to get the Undead patch work on a windows 7.It shows no games.I use the 6.66 version.Help?

I use the undead patch 666 in win 7 32 bits and work perfect,
To make it work you have to:

1-put all the files in the Steam folder (C:/Program Files/Steam)
2-run the "UnDead - Install & Launch.bat"
3-then run "UnDead.Injector.exe"
4-run steam.exe and it shoud work

if that doesnt work trie runing the exe files as administrator

I use the undead patch 666 in win 7 32 bits and work perfect,
To make it work you have to:

1-put all the files in the Steam folder (C:/Program Files/Steam)
2-run the "UnDead - Install & Launch.bat"
3-then run "UnDead.Injector.exe"
4-run steam.exe and it shoud work

if that doesnt work trie runing the exe files as administrator

Pycho has the perfect, easy walkthrough for the Undead patch, If you do this correctly it will be there constantly.

Back