No idea

Animetage

hey, im really sorry, i know forums like you hate to get threads of noobs asking "WHERE DU I DWNLOAD"
and i hate to be one of them
i used the search bar, i skimmed through at least 4 times, and i cannot seem to find out where to download any steam games =|

please if your going to flame me go ahead but just give me an answer :)

thanks.

hey, im really sorry, i know forums like you hate to get threads of noobs asking "WHERE DU I DWNLOAD"
and i hate to be one of them
i used the search bar, i skimmed through at least 4 times, and i cannot seem to find out where to download any steam games =|

please if your going to flame me go ahead but just give me an answer :)

thanks.

you download stea, you crack it. questions?

The truth be told, the truth be told
I'm worried about the future holds, the future holds
I'm starting to worry about Ray

ahhh wtf...

oh and to do with the first post... you pretty much just download a crack for your steam client (such as the undead patch) and login with a blank account (not account that you bought shit off just incase) and yeah... Then you go to the GCF section and download the appropriate GFC's and jizz and then place them in your steamapps folder and walla... login to the cracked client and play on your favourite non VaC2 servers!

ahhh wtf...

oh and to do with the first post... you pretty much just download a crack for your steam client (such as the undead patch) and login with a blank account (not account that you bought shit off just incase) and yeah... Then you go to the GCF section and download the appropriate GFC's and jizz and then place them in your steamapps folder and walla... login to the cracked client and play on your favourite non VaC2 servers!

im not fully understanding, i know about how to put the files in my steam apps, but where can i get a cracked download of steam ?

you cant get a cracked download of steam, there is noooo such thing.
i think you trying to get like a cafe login or sumthing you can use for cheating at games.

you cant get a cracked download of steam, there is noooo such thing.
i think you trying to get like a cafe login or sumthing you can use for cheating at games.

no, im pretty sure i just want free steam games

and why did the other guy post to download a cracked steam if theres no such
:eek:thing ? do i download steam and crack it myself, and if so how ?

Here you go dude: "Cracked Steam" (Lol, the directions are right there, make sure to make a full backup of your Steam folder before running the patch as well - Except for steamapps folder if you don't want to wait that long for copying.) And welcome to the forums, btw.

Back