* ThreatSense® technology — a single optimized Anti-Threat engine for analyzing code to identify malicious behavior, such as viruses, spyware, adware, phishing and more
* Unprecedented heuristic analysis capable of discovering new malware threats as they emerge
* Powerful virtual PC emulation technology enables unpacking and decryption of all types of archives and run-time packing
* Protects at multiple infiltration points, including HTTP, POP3, SMTP and all local and removable media
* Enhanced Rootkit Protection
* Prevents infected files from being opened and executed, and warns on creation of infected files
* Automatic execution on system startup
* Supports multiple Terminal Server environments
* Supports scanning of mapped network disks
lol!!! Xfire - gaming simplified is teh virus? explorer.exe is virus? skype is virus?
dude your stupid. i kno its not virus. kaspersky blocks it
YOUR SO STUPID. IF KARSPERSKI BLOCK explorer.exe THEN YOU WONT SEE ICONS, YOU WONT SEE ANYTHING NOT EVEN YOUR TASK BAR OR ANYTHING APART FROM YOUR BACKGROUND PICTURE. WHY THE FUK WHOULD PEOPLE MAKE AN ANTIVIRUS TO DO THIS. ALSO I HAD KARSPERSKI AND SKYPE AND XFIRE AND IT DO THIS.
GO TO YOUR TASK MANAGER AND GO TO PROCESSES AND END THE PROCESS explorer.exe
AND THEN SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
i dont mean anything rude but you cant say stupid things like that , that are not true.