Not a request, just a question

satrack

FS Member
Hi, I don't know where to post this thing and I can't post it in ''legal'' forums. My question is: I bought the game Star Wars Empire at War (and the expansion), but when I bought it, the expansion's CD-Key wasn't valid so I asked the compagny to send me another. Now, in 2010 (like 5 years later) I want to play again at this game, but I lost the ''new'' CD-key. I want a CD-key gen or a just a crack to the .exe. Any advice ? Thanks, and don't blame me for the wrong forum section...

If we go by what you say, then there's no legal issue with you torrenting a game as long as you legally own it otherwise.

I'm not sure what the rules of piracy are on these forums, but Freesteam has a sister site at WarezHQ - News that should be able to help you out. Post a thread there, or PM somebody named "KiLLeR"

Depends. Go to the location your game is installed in Program Files, and right-click on the game executable and click Details and see what file version it is.

GameCopyWorld is known to host malware at times though, so be careful.

Never mind, I tried a random key that was loose on the internet and it worked LOL ! Thanks again for the help, and if anyone wants the keys, send me a private message !