Not a request, just a question

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by satrack, May 7, 2010.

1. satrack

satrack FS Member

Hi, I don't know where to post this thing and I can't post it in ''legal'' forums. My question is: I bought the game Star Wars Empire at War (and the expansion), but when I bought it, the expansion's CD-Key wasn't valid so I asked the compagny to send me another. Now, in 2010 (like 5 years later) I want to play again at this game, but I lost the ''new'' CD-key. I want a CD-key gen or a just a crack to the .exe. Any advice ? Thanks, and don't blame me for the wrong forum section...

2. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

If we go by what you say, then there's no legal issue with you torrenting a game as long as you legally own it otherwise.

I'm not sure what the rules of piracy are on these forums, but Freesteam has a sister site at WarezHQ - News that should be able to help you out. Post a thread there, or PM somebody named "KiLLeR"

3. satrack

satrack FS Member

I went to gamecopyworld.com and found a fie called
    Empire at War: Forces of Corruption v1.0 [MULTI] Fixed EXE
    Is that what I want ?

4. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

Depends. Go to the location your game is installed in Program Files, and right-click on the game executable and click Details and see what file version it is.

GameCopyWorld is known to host malware at times though, so be careful.

5. satrack

satrack FS Member

Never mind, I tried a random key that was loose on the internet and it worked LOL ! Thanks again for the help, and if anyone wants the keys, send me a private message !