Nygate - Steam Account Manager

adz0rd

Nygate - Steam Account Manager

i have been working on a new kind of steam account manager, one more sophisticated then others with encryption etc

Keep track of your multiple Steam accounts, keep them safely and with easy access you can check their current status within seconds. With this program from Nygate Solutions you will never have problems with forgetting passwords or losing control of your accounts, you can take control of them from one simple and easy to use program!

Features:
-Multiple Steam Account Management.
-Encrypt Your Details.
-Launch With Ease.
-Get Community ID.
-Get Steam Digit & Steam Digit Length.
-Get VAC Status.
-Display Games In Text Box.
-Future updates to come!
-Contact form for bugs and feature requests
-Steam dir locator for when the game launches
-and Many more

Some Screen shots:

Games.png

Links.png

Note:
Depending wether you have a steam custom url or a steam long url decides whether such information like steam id check and steam id length can be found also this is still in a beta so if you aquire any errors such as "FileNotFound" or "Length cannot be 0" please report the whole error via the contact form or by e-mailing me at [email protected]

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/350962109/SAM.exe

Enjoy :)
P.S Any admins that would like to have a further look into this for phishing issues are encouraged too, please check it using anti virus and firewall and if needed if you are an admin and would like to see snippets of the code for re assurance please do. If you are wondering if this is a scam or w/e create a fake blank account with no games and test it

* Warning : Due to the encryption mehtod being really buggy at times some passwords will not work due to symobls or sometimes even numbers in the username/password we are working on a new and better encryption method which will be release very soon

it crashes on startup ]: 64 bit win 7

asks me to update, the exception thing comes up then says up to date, then crashes

Hi there,

Are you developing in C#, VBS, C++ etc - as I'm still having problems getting the steam games for a valid Steam account (using VC++)! :(

cheers
OldFart

Come on oldfart, c is 20th century vb.net is the new age ;).

I suggest you make the steam id label a textbox instead for convience sake. Just seeing the steam id in a label isn't going to help anyone but putting it in a textbox would make it easy to copy it.

I'm also a vb.net dev so if you need anything pm :).

Yo hey erix yh i will probably do that also, can you do me favour and help me find/create a auto error mailer for my app

You can use a try catch statement on all your functions then send the error to another function that emails you.

Like:

Try
'code here
Catch Ex As Exception
SendError(ex.message)
End Try

Sub SendError(Byval errMessage As String)
'code here
End Sub

problem is, that some of the processes being used such as the detection wether its Long URL or Short URL i do that with a Catch so i cant really do that, in a soon one im gonna clean up all my code and get rid of all those bad fail safes and get them working properly

Hi Prowler.Inc,

Please PM me as I don't understand your statement and I don't want to accidentally hijack this thread. ;)

cheers
OldFart
i search a programm like adz0rd posted

to check multi accounts without login in the accounts ! just to check if they are still good and to get the digit+games ;)

You can use a try catch statement on all your functions then send the error to another function that emails you.

Like:

Try
'code here
Catch Ex As Exception
SendError(ex.message)
End Try

Sub SendError(Byval errMessage As String)
'code here
End Sub
Try
'code here
Catch Ex As Exception
Dim SmtpServer As New SmtpClient()
Dim mail As New MailMessage()
SmtpServer.Credentials = New _
Net.NetworkCredential("youremail", "yourpassword")
SmtpServer.Port = 25
SmtpServer.Host = "yourserver"
SmtpServer.EnableSsl = False
mail = New MailMessage()
mail.From = New MailAddress("youremail")
mail.To.Add("youremail")
mail.Subject = "Error"
mail.Body = ex.Message
SmtpServer.Send(mail)
End Try

Back