Offline Question? In Iraq

Aleoxide

Hey, Im currently deployed in Ramadi Iraq and I want to play my games offline, because we are not allowed to hook up our computers to the internet. I have tried Steam Buster which works, but I cannot get Condition Zero to work offline. Ive had an itch to play this forever. The CFG's work, because before I left I would play it though Steam all the time. I just tried the Undead patch, wich will not work either for some reason, it just doesnt do anything at all when I try to install the program. In Steam Buster, I properly install the game because I own the GCF files, but when I click on the game it says Failed to initialize authentication interface. Exiting...

Ive been trying to get this to work for a while, so I can play offline and lan with some friends, like the good ol days. Any and all help will be very very helpful. Thank you, for your time

I just tried steam up. I installed it and when I ran the launcher it opened up steam.exe and said that it could not connect to the server ( I have not logged on to steam with this computer, so I cannot run offline mod. ) do you know of any programs that bypass steam.exe and just allow me to play my games? steam is being annoying. Thanks