omfg FS is so inactive

skoop_steam

why is FreeSteam.org so inactive right now nothing new almost no one is talking nothing! this forum need somthing new so what about a brain storm were all just can post a idea ?

Its not just that easy, anyone can brainstorm something like

"Lets make an exploit for VAC 2"

The problem is, there aren't any coders willing to release VIP quality releases to the public, and that's more than likely how it will stay. As for inactivity... Hey, everyone cant be online at once :)

Well, when/if Paul releases his stuff or proves it actually exists, then we can discuss.

why is FreeSteam.org so inactive right now nothing new almost no one is talking nothing!

How someone say one day "If you dont have nothing useful to say.. dont say nothing".

Maybe that is what happen right now, noone have nothing new or important to say and is the reason of this little inactivity.
But hey, is not bad at all, because if fs is inactive not only means that the ppl dont have nothing new, it means too that noone have problems, need help or somethings like that and that is great, so dont see only the bad part of this, better days can come.

Now WWIII has released the Beta 1 of PNST so now maybe now are more movements here.

I had it up but the host didn't like what I was uploading I'm thinking of just buying a domain and getting someone I know to host it lol.

Im sure Renegade can get better than ipbfree :cool:. Anyway I guess if you want in on the "good stuff" either cough up $50usd or become alot more known and... "Respected" :)

I had it up but the host didn't like what I was uploading I'm thinking of just buying a domain and getting someone I know to host it lol.

Oh noes! Quick, get the stuff uploaded so I can FINALLY install the Orange Box. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong thing...We ARE still talking about CACs, right?

^^^
I think you will continue waiting for play Orange Box because CAC dont have Orange Box in it, only Team Fortress 2.

Agreed Renegade.
And yes have console, i dont play it some time ago but if i dont remember bad yes.

FreeSteam don't have so called bad times... members/coders arent inactive as they seem to be. We are developing and! that's most important we are living!

Ther's nothin' new on the valves side that need to be cracked... you can play all games as u wish so...

I've been checking Renegade and Paul's sites everyday for 2 weeks expecting releases ages ago... I'm so dissapointed...

Heheh... well, it's funny because both of them were going to release at about the same time but they both have still not released even now.

I keep my shit private lol.. don't bother checking for awhile I'm currently in a dispute for my paypal account which is frozen. =[

Back