Omfg, Wtf !?

luk2100

FS Member
HAHA i got VAC banned without using cheats, steam is soo cool, and they dont even unban ur acc if u never cheated, i have 2 accounts, i only cheated at my old account (a VAC BANNED one), and never cheated in that other account..

ROFL F*ck steam F*cking *ssholes ...

That happened to me last Nov.:mad: And like you, I also had another acct which was banned. Somehow Steam for no apparent reason decided to ban my good acct. The thing that sucks is that I never cheated on that account.... ever.

I have heard of a Delayed ban; you hack and like 2-3 weeks later you get banned. But I dont know how my totaly clean acct was banned. Either way is sucks!

Well there I'm not entirely sure because I have never tried a bypass. But I have heard that once you are banned a bypass wont help.

The only thing I know that is 100% VAC2 proof is Cafe access. Find the link on the top of the page. ^

Either some ones else used your account and cheated.. or your cheat does not turn off when you exit your game (counter strike or any other games..)

Next time either be more secure with your account information.. download good anti virus (nod32 I recommend) or don't cheat.. if you do, make sure to check your processes after you exit your game.. close the cheat window or even restart your computer..

Make sure your cheats are actually cheats, not key loggers or stuff like that.

HAHA i got VAC banned without using cheats

8292007111220PM_FAIL.jpg

haha fenny got campstaffs nick under his name:D cheat-project.com
Oh and yeah if you get banned if you go on steam it says that important is to delete all hacks from your pc because you might risk getting a new account banned just for your own information.

haha fenny got campstaffs nick under his name:D cheat-project.com
Oh and yeah if you get banned if you go on steam it says that important is to delete all hacks from your pc because you might risk getting a new account banned just for your own information.

you are officially cyber fanboi donglover.

Back