[On Hold] coolcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcast

Donator
Main Alias: Coolcast

Position Applying for: I would like to apply for a forum moderator, nothing bigger than that because I know I don't deserve it

Experience: Basic and some advance computer knowledge, Forum Administrator in brokenvalve.org

Reason for wanting your requested position: Well i have been a member here for a long time even before the forums went down, and I know I haven't contributed that much, Now is the time for me to help out the Freesteam community and show I can be of good Use. Many of you don't know me but I assure you that I will a trustful moderator here.

I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]:
Yes.

I would be willing to endorse you, other members of the status "FS Member" or better please either ' endorse ' or ' do not endorse ' this user as a moderator.
Also, please state a reason as to why or why not.

I do not endorse, coz Coolcast didnt do much for the Community yet and he didnt post much here. So get more popularity on the forum to get a moderator, how I find.

i endorce-he is a donator, and very helpful. if promoted to mod, he will be much more actvie on these forums too

i endorce-he is a donator, and very helpful. if promoted to mod, he will be much more actvie on these forums too

Why isnt he before? Does he rly need mod for it? :confused: He first got 40 posts. Thats not much!

edit:
Got nothing abotu ya coolcast. But nope. Im not for it as I told above.

Well thats the reason Why I applied for staff. To contribute more Help Also I will be donating again to FS when I get my next paycheck. Its up to you WWIII.

P.S: Its ok Ray I get your Advie its really helpfull.

I do not endorse, coz Coolcast didnt do much for the Community yet and he didnt post much here. So get more popularity on the forum to get a moderator, how I find.

+1 sorry to say but you haven't really given much thus far. Anyway for all those people who are saying he donated money blah blah blah, i think your forgetting that he got the donators status for that... i don't think that should be the basis for him getting the mod position.

Oh I never mentioned That because I donated I should be a mod.. That's not even a reason I said I want to be a mod get more involved in the community and help them In any way.

its a no from me.
Other people have been turned down eg ray, dont know why and its nothing to do with me but you say no to one person you say no to all to be honest and to be fair. unless FS need one then FS should ask members.
Im not saying that applications are not needed just stating my fair reason to deny coolcast.

Oh i saw Ray's application Of course he would be first than me. I just posted my application to let you know that I'm available whenever there is a chance.

lol coolcast im not saying that you were using that as an excuse, but the ordinary members who might use that etc etc.

sorry but i do not endorse you atm. get more posts and get more people to know you here on these forums and then maybe you will be granted a status

Thanks catgod I will take your advice...
I'm happy that eveybody has posted constructive criticism that'll help me alot :D thanks to all of you.

Ok, as of now you will be "On Hold" for re-evaluation. In about 2 weeks this will be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back