[Outdated] p3ng3l Steam Launcher 0.3.5

Discussion in 'Clients Cracks And Launchers' started by WorldWarIII, December 23, 2007.

1. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER is a small program to play with cracked steam! It can download/update your steam, crack it by starting p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER and uncrack it on shutdown. You can download many games with this app, more then with normal cracked steam. (CS, HL, Lost Coast, Blue Shift, CSS ...) p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER updates himself!

Update: Now working with Steam.dll dynamic-patch 0.2 by p3ng3l :)

Download
    Download Here

2. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Well much thanks :).This is a nice program.

3. mbsurfer

mbsurfer FS Member

When you say you can download many games with this app does that mean with out the busy server error, or does it mean by GCF?

4. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

Thanks alot :D perfect for my sisters computer :p

5. Ganan

Ganan In Good Standing

I think the program add automatically a mini gcfs to your steamapps folder when you start it, then some games (the games who use this mini gcfs) can be downloaded without the busy problem.

6. loony636

loony636 FS Member

I might try it to see if a game like Portal downloads...Since that's what we all want to play, right?

7. mbsurfer

mbsurfer FS Member

How do I uncrack steam? I actually got the Orange Box for Christmas, and I can't install it because of the server error. I want my steam back to normal, I tried repairing steam through the steaminstall which I downloaded off of the Steam website, but it still has all those games under the not installed. I just want my steam back to normal.

EDIT: I deleted my ClientRegistry.blob and it worked. Nevermind xD

8. loony636

loony636 FS Member

It doesn't work any better than the UnDeadPatch, since you still can't download/install Portal, Episode 2, etc.

9. Ganan

Ganan In Good Standing

^^^
    These games are Server Side so the public Cracks, even if are new cant bypass that securty so you need first the GCFs of the game for whatever crack.

10. {FS}p3ng3l

{FS}p3ng3l New Member

thanks for posting my app ;)

11. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Of course :D seems to work just fine.

12. nunucbka

nunucbka Donator

is this better than undeadpatcher??? and if I install this there's no need to install/download a GCF's files??

Thanks

And can I use it with the original steam or no?

Safe ya lot

13. pika sauce

pika sauce New Member

14. Penguin0

Penguin0 New Member

it comes up with can't edit steam.dll :(

15. nunucbka

nunucbka Donator

same happened to me once .. and some other error came up with something like steam can't update because....

16. {FS}p3ng3l

{FS}p3ng3l New Member

fixed -> update 0.3.7 (auto update)

17. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Thanks for the notice.

18. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

EDIT
    NEW UPDATE!!!

p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER 0.4.1

Download