[Outdated] p3ng3l Steam Launcher 0.3.5

W

WorldWarIII

p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER is a small program to play with cracked steam! It can download/update your steam, crack it by starting p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER and uncrack it on shutdown. You can download many games with this app, more then with normal cracked steam. (CS, HL, Lost Coast, Blue Shift, CSS ...) p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER updates himself!

Update: Now working with Steam.dll dynamic-patch 0.2 by p3ng3l :)

Download
Download Here

When you say you can download many games with this app does that mean with out the busy server error, or does it mean by GCF?

When you say you can download many games with this app does that mean with out the busy server error, or does it mean by GCF?

I think the program add automatically a mini gcfs to your steamapps folder when you start it, then some games (the games who use this mini gcfs) can be downloaded without the busy problem.

How do I uncrack steam? I actually got the Orange Box for Christmas, and I can't install it because of the server error. I want my steam back to normal, I tried repairing steam through the steaminstall which I downloaded off of the Steam website, but it still has all those games under the not installed. I just want my steam back to normal.

EDIT: I deleted my ClientRegistry.blob and it worked. Nevermind xD

It doesn't work any better than the UnDeadPatch, since you still can't download/install Portal, Episode 2, etc.

^^^
These games are Server Side so the public Cracks, even if are new cant bypass that securty so you need first the GCFs of the game for whatever crack.

is this better than undeadpatcher??? and if I install this there's no need to install/download a GCF's files??

Thanks

And can I use it with the original steam or no?

Safe ya lot

same happened to me once .. and some other error came up with something like steam can't update because....

EDIT
NEW UPDATE!!!

p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER 0.4.1

p3ng3l said:
p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER is a small program to play with cracked steam! It can download/update your steam, crack it by starting p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER and uncrack it on shutdown. You can download many games with this app, more then with normal cracked steam. p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER updates himself!

Additionally downloadable games: Counter-Strike 1.6, Half-Life 1, Day of Defeat, Condition Zero, Deathmatch Classic, Opposing Force, Ricochet, Blue Shift, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike Source, Half-Life:Source, Condition Zero DZ, Lost Coast, Team Fortress 2

Update: Team Fortress 2 is now downloadable!

Download

Back