p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER 0.5.0 BETA

WorldWarIII

[ Respected ]
p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER is a small program to play with cracked steam! It can download/update your steam, crack it by starting p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER and uncrack it on shutdown. You can download many games with this app, more then with normal cracked steam. p3ng3l STEAM LAUNCHER updates himself!

Additionally downloadable games: Counter-Strike 1.6, Half-Life 1, Day of Defeat, Condition Zero, Deathmatch Classic, Opposing Force, Ricochet, Blue Shift, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike Source, Half-Life:Source, Condition Zero DZ, Lost Coast, Team Fortress 2

Update: Team Fortress 2 is now downloadable!

Download here

WOW - This tool is so simple and great! Just one problem though, the auto-updater seems not to function correctly.

This + Setti MasterServer = EPIC!
You won't need bots, there are hundreds of cracked servers and if you use Setti MasterServer list the cracked servers are the only ones that will show up on your list.

how about getting us a screenshot. Also look in your task manager. Steam may still be running in the background.

how about getting us a screenshot. Also look in your task manager. Steam may still be running in the background.

Here is a pic!
hfasqofu.jpg

STEAM IS DOWN!!

It won't work...and i don't know about any one else but when i tried to run steam later i got couldn't open steam .dll same with trying to install undead patch again, I fixed this by ending the p3ngl process in the windows task manager,(i was surprised it was running since i quit it)

Can i still keep pac cafe, and regular Steam and still use this program of steam? Message me in my inbox please.

I want to use the ban hammer on the people that asks for a launcher where you can play on all servers.

i have 64 bit vista and so the installation thingy gets it to the folder c:\Program Files (x86)\steam
and so it said cannot find steam.exe how do i get this to work?

I'm another person that's having a problem with the steam.dll. Is there a specific cracked launcher needed for this?

says cannot find steam.exe when i friggin have it then it says do u want to download it then it says its incompatible with 64-bit vista. so help please?

Back