1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PacSt4am Forum HACKED by ME!!! XD

Discussion in 'The Chat' started by mikhail911, March 15, 2008.

1. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

Hello, i hacked pacshit's forum a little while back. I have the password of every person registered there. (also, his forum backup XD)

I know it sounds absurd, but its true. :D

If you REALLY want proof, then send me the name you were registered at the pacshit forums with, and i will PM u ur password from there. ;)
    If you do that, please post that I was successful here, so my rep could be raised.

I can send the whole forum backup to the admins, including the user and password hash of whoever they want from there (not pacman thou ;))

Please post POSITIVE comments.

REASON FOR HACKING: Tired of his NWO shit and his broken repacks. XD

2. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

^^^
    Want to send me the information ? :D

3. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

sure, but u MUST keep it to urself. If i do it, i would like some credit, and maybe some private access or something. XD

If u dont want to give me private access yet, i understand, but when i get some more posts it would be appreciated. XD

I hope to become a nice mod/admin on here one day... :D

I will now send the PM. Enjoy! Also, please do not change passwords for anybody, but u are free to get any unknown pacshit members banned by posting shitty messages on his forum (i did that, i got like 20 members banned :D)

4. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

WWIII tell us then if he dont talk shit :).

5. tarantino

tarantino Guest

Hablas inglйs?
    Ali govorite angleshko?
    Os senhores falam inglęs?
    Sprechen Sie Englisch?

6. Qbeck

Qbeck FS Member

could someone also explain why we hate ********?

7. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

yes we can ;). He steal other rls and pac it into his own pagage and tell us then it is his own rls/work :confused:.

8. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

its because of several reasons:
    1) He steals people's cracks and uses them in his OWN steam client, and does not give credit
    2) He tries to brainwash people about NWO shit (nazis are gonna kill us, blablabla...)
    3) He is a rude, dumb, uneducated SOB. XD

I tried to help him out long ago, but he rudely told me to "Piss off, i dont need help asshole". You get it? ;)

9. coolcast

coolcast Donator

I can tell this is true mikhail is my buddy from our forums underground.ismywebsite.com/forums we are both admins there and thanks to him pachsits forum was haxxed :D

10. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

thx for the confirmation. :D

WWIII will soon confirm too, i sent him a PM a while ago...

11. Qbeck

Qbeck FS Member

haha whos the mod who *****'d it?

12. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

hello, i did?! i hacked it! XD

look at first post ^^

;)

13. Qbeck

Qbeck FS Member

no i mean starred my post lol i said pacshit, without the shit part

14. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

oh lol ok nvm XD

p.s. how often is WWIII online?

15. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

He's legit, and it all seemed good, but he left most of the passes in the hash format.

I'm on at least twice a day.

16. bartzenio

bartzenio FS Member

i know what ********s like beacuse i was with them before and they were crp none of their downloads work so i joined here

17. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

so wwIII, can i get some respect since its legit?

P.S. I know an awesome site for cracking md5's that gets most of them.
    Use these:
    1) md5.thekaine.de
    2) gdataonline.com/seekhash.php

And can u reply to my PM please WWIII? ;)

18. XxDementeixX

XxDementeixX FS Member

Nice one mikhail, now FS should be getting sum moar population ^_^ (lol)

19. coolcast

coolcast Donator

Lets hack pachs4its forum >:)

20. Qbeck

Qbeck FS Member

21. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Never got the PM bro.

22. freakshw80

freakshw80 FS Member

LOL!

So what are the chances of me getting this little list too? I will respect your rules btw.

23. Daniel3131

Daniel3131 New Member

some one have free account's to give away??

24. Dj_Asim

Dj_Asim Full Member

omg congratz

25. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

WWIII, i mean the PM with the accs and pws i sent u... i also know your pw on pacman's forum...

I was hoping that if i send u the forum backup, and the user/pw list, i can get some status here, like a "respected" status... XD

So, WWIII, please PM me. If anybody doesnt beleive me, send me the account name that you are registered on pacman's forum, and i will send u your password. (the account has to have been made before march).

26. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

My pw on there is some bs password that I don't actually use, unless it's just quik reg somewhere like on his forum lol.

Uhm, that doesn't really do anything for our community, so I don't see the basis of giving your donator or respected, sorry.

27. mikhail911

mikhail911 Full Member

really? i thought that freesteam hated pacman, so i figured that this will give u guys an edge over him... huh.

28. Copoboxx

Copoboxx New Member

Owned xD

29. hikula

hikula New Member

******** forums take 0 skill. It's phpbb and everyone can do it. You sir have no skills.

Just kidding xD but seriously, it's easy

30. Echo419

Echo419 FS Owner

Good thread bump, +thanks.

31. Trigger-happy

Trigger-happy FS Member

******** sucks cuz he steals everyone's ideas and creates a launcher also he takes all the credit for himself.

32. .ISO

.ISO FS Member

********'s forum is the easiest to hack, i always DDOS attack their forum and crash the server with a 90% sucess rate. Pacman is a bitch

33. Jurugi

Jurugi New Member

real hackers don't post anything about being able to hack, that's how you can tell. if you did somethin else kewl