PacSt4am Forum HACKED by ME!!! XD

mikhail911

Hello, i hacked pacshit's forum a little while back. I have the password of every person registered there. (also, his forum backup XD)

I know it sounds absurd, but its true. :D

If you REALLY want proof, then send me the name you were registered at the pacshit forums with, and i will PM u ur password from there. ;)
If you do that, please post that I was successful here, so my rep could be raised.

I can send the whole forum backup to the admins, including the user and password hash of whoever they want from there (not pacman thou ;))

Please post POSITIVE comments.

REASON FOR HACKING: Tired of his NWO shit and his broken repacks. XD

sure, but u MUST keep it to urself. If i do it, i would like some credit, and maybe some private access or something. XD

If u dont want to give me private access yet, i understand, but when i get some more posts it would be appreciated. XD

I hope to become a nice mod/admin on here one day... :D

I will now send the PM. Enjoy! Also, please do not change passwords for anybody, but u are free to get any unknown pacshit members banned by posting shitty messages on his forum (i did that, i got like 20 members banned :D)

its because of several reasons:
1) He steals people's cracks and uses them in his OWN steam client, and does not give credit
2) He tries to brainwash people about NWO shit (nazis are gonna kill us, blablabla...)
3) He is a rude, dumb, uneducated SOB. XD

I tried to help him out long ago, but he rudely told me to "Piss off, i dont need help asshole". You get it? ;)

I can tell this is true mikhail is my buddy from our forums underground.ismywebsite.com/forums we are both admins there and thanks to him pachsits forum was haxxed :D

He's legit, and it all seemed good, but he left most of the passes in the hash format.

I'm on at least twice a day.

i know what ********s like beacuse i was with them before and they were crp none of their downloads work so i joined here

so wwIII, can i get some respect since its legit?

P.S. I know an awesome site for cracking md5's that gets most of them.
Use these:
1) md5.thekaine.de
2) gdataonline.com/seekhash.php

And can u reply to my PM please WWIII? ;)

so wwIII, can i get some respect since its legit?

P.S. I know an awesome site for cracking md5's that gets most of them.
Use these:
1) md5.thekaine.de
2) gdataonline.com/seekhash.php

And can u reply to my PM please WWIII? ;)

Never got the PM bro.

WWIII, i mean the PM with the accs and pws i sent u... i also know your pw on pacman's forum...

I was hoping that if i send u the forum backup, and the user/pw list, i can get some status here, like a "respected" status... XD

So, WWIII, please PM me. If anybody doesnt beleive me, send me the account name that you are registered on pacman's forum, and i will send u your password. (the account has to have been made before march).

WWIII, i mean the PM with the accs and pws i sent u... i also know your pw on pacman's forum...

I was hoping that if i send u the forum backup, and the user/pw list, i can get some status here, like a "respected" status... XD

So, WWIII, please PM me. If anybody doesnt beleive me, send me the account name that you are registered on pacman's forum, and i will send u your password. (the account has to have been made before march).

My pw on there is some bs password that I don't actually use, unless it's just quik reg somewhere like on his forum lol.

Uhm, that doesn't really do anything for our community, so I don't see the basis of giving your donator or respected, sorry.

******** forums take 0 skill. It's phpbb and everyone can do it. You sir have no skills.

Just kidding xD but seriously, it's easy

********'s forum is the easiest to hack, i always DDOS attack their forum and crash the server with a 90% sucess rate. Pacman is a bitch

real hackers don't post anything about being able to hack, that's how you can tell. if you did somethin else kewl