Paid VIP section yes/no

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a poll to see how interested people would be. Past VIP would on the most part be honoured.

Please send suggestions as to what this VIP section could have included in it.

We are keen to keep building on freesteam and need your ideas to help us do that.

Please note, this does not mean that we will definitely be having a paid vip section, it is just to guage everyones interested and to collect ideas.

Not really any reason for it to be paid. People earn it, that is on them. Unless you plan on offering something for them.

Well looking it from this case. Not everyone wants a VIP section where we have to pay. I mean whats the point of trying to find a way to get Steam games for free when the site itself isn't free at all.

However, having a VIP section could benefit the Admins of the staff for the extra income and more budget. The extra budget could be used for buying things which might help them create more advanced hacks or even pay for the site.

Well, its for the people to choose. I say "No" because I have known this site for at least half a year and i bet that this site can function without the extra funds. The "Free Steam Project" will go Onwards and Persevere no matter what. FSP ftw!! :D

I agree, i'm sure that the website can progress forever without funding to pay for a server, license etc etc etc.

And also a VIP section with such things as steam accounts, file sharing accounts and endless other things is not needed.

If there was a paid VIP section I would provide endless steam accounts. But there isn't one so I guess I can't do that..

You know I can and I will just give me time, I start development tomorrow ;)

Donations should get you access to these accounts btw, see my post in FS Members.

I find myself struggling to develop software/web applications without incentives, now being held up on two huge projects.

You need to provide quality, reliable products if you plan to offer a paid VIP section.

Going 50/50 on this one.

I couldn't agree more with the incentives thing but I feel like if I developed the platform then it will open other doors as well. I'll hopefully be able to start it tomorrow. I have the new protocol I was making for vapor all done as well as the user login system. The only thing is that well have to verify each email with different emails so no changes the password because we all know that is going to happen.

Sorry for hijacking your thread lark. I don't think paid VIP is needed unless we can offer something truely unique from other places (not to be an asshole but I think my idea of this lend lease of steam accounts would be quite good). Then again I don't think I've ever finished any of my large projects. I have a bunch of systems that I can weave together to make this however.

Tbh it was more the ideas I was looking for, which is fantastic because thats what happened. :D When I first signed up to freesteam we had the cafe server emu, so your idea is awesome! I reckon we need something more simple to do with your steam accounts, vip section etc.

Something maybe like:

Donate steam account with a game on it (as in something that has been paid for), and that steam account lasts more than so many days....

Then you get access to vip rewards.

Any other ideas on how it could work?

Your going to have to put a lot of thought into it if your dealing with steam accounts since they're so easy to get stolen and vac banned.

Ahhhh, i meant if you had a program that shares steams securely then you could input each one donated into it. Therefore helping the user and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back