Peer2mail fastest p2p sharing. Help kill rapidshare!!!

stringbean7788

Hi everyone, yes a new solution has arrived called peer2mail. It is a program that allows you to store any information on an email address that you create. Then after you send it to the address you can send others the email address and password and this allows them to download the data with NO DOWNLOAD LIMITATIONS. It is very fast and I have been pleased with it.

Direct quote from the program info:
>> About Peer2Mail

Peer2Mail is the first software that lets you store and share files on any web-mail account. If you have a web mail account with large storage space, you can use P2M to store files on it. Web-mail providers such as Gmail (Google Mail), Walla!, Yahoo and more, provide storage space that ranges from 100MB to 3GB.
P2M splits the file you want to share/store zips and encrypts it. P2M then sends the file segments one by one to your account. Once P2M uploaded all file segments, you can download them and use P2M to merge the segments back to the original file.
Peer2Mail is 100% FREE.

Its as easy as sending an email.

Here's the instructions:

1. Go to Peer2Mail and download the latest version.

2. Create an email address that you do not intend to use for actual mail.

3. upload your files. *if you run out of space, just create another email account*

4. Give out the account and password to everyone else so they can download the files.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE GCF'S OR KNOW ANYONE WITH GCFS PLEASE DO THIS. EVENTUALLY THIS WILL MAKE IT VERY SIMPLE FOR EVERYONE TO OBTAIN GAME UPDATES AND OTHER TOOLS.

When you do this post the account info in this thread.

IMPORTANT DO NOT USE YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL FOR THIS! UNLESS YOU WANT PEOPLE READING YOUR IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

peace everyone! :)

Peer2Mail is not new, is very old and now are more usefull programs for download, how Pando for example, basically is how P2M but so much better.

And "NO DOWNLOAD LIMITATIONS" is a lie, the email account will be banned if your email provider detects that your account is used for sharing.

So if you want to download with fast speed use Pando or another type of programs similary to pando, P2M is not very usefull now.

alright, I'm checking out Pando now. Thanks for the tip. It would be nice if we could get people to switch to this instead of rapidshare and torrents. Torrents are great, but if everyone lowers the download rate, everything runs slow.

Yep that is because i have a premium rapidshare acc because i can download fast with it and a download manager, if not pando is cool because you download at full of speed with it and is easy of use, better than emule torrents p2m etc etc.

But when you give ppl your login and password they can delete the files, right?

With P2M? no he cant, you enter to the email throug a program then you enter how a invite person not a administrator of this email so u can read and download but you cant delete de files, atleast in the lasts versions of p2m.

there is meany hack to bypass the megaupload/rapidshare download LIMITATIONS
and megaupload has got fast servers for download.

Back