Phising Accounts

david164v8

How do I steal steam accounts? I have tried brute forcers but they never seemed to work and password stealers just tried to steal my password or were fake and also i have Windows 7 64 Bit so most programs didn't work anyway. I have tried pretending to be steam support to get accounts but most people just told me to f**k off. :(

Thanks, David

How do I steal steam accounts? I have tried brute forcers but they never seemed to work and password stealers just tried to steal my password or were fake and also i have Windows 7 64 Bit so most programs didn't work anyway. I have tried pretending to be steam support to get accounts but most people just told me to f**k off. :(

Thanks, David

wel u no u ned 2 get hakr progrms

nd u ned 2 maek ur own aplications otrwis u get detctd by valv

nd if u do stel stem acounts u'll get ezly detctd by vac so unles u wun get band, dun do!!!!

you should start start at the bottom level so you have tried prentending to be steam support, now your ready for the next stage!

find a PW stealer, even an FF password stealer or universal stealer, theres one called universal337 i think by eddyk, steam stealer.

Bind it to some stupid lame file like limewire or some steam game generator tool. make a fake video of the tool or steal someone elses and upload it to youtube. put in the comment a download link for people to download your account stealer. set it up so it dumps the login to an ftp or email.

once you have done that an uploaded the video reply on here

k thank u my brotha
thts cool dude but takes alot of work
im a lazy boy and i dont have time and stuff but ill do it

Back