Plants vs. Zombies - 30th June 2010

FSOwner

FS Owner
About the Game

An all-new action-strategy game from PopCap, makers of Bejeweled and Peggle!
Zombies are invading your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of plants! Armed with an alien nursery-worth of zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs, you'll need to think fast and plant faster to stop dozens of types of zombies dead in their tracks. Obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge, and with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!

• Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden
  • Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night, and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
  • Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and “Zomboni” drivers
  • Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!
  • Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing “facts” and quotes
  • Browse Crazy Dave’s shop for special plants and tools to stem any zombie assault
  • Amazing graphics and soundtrack, plus a bonus music video
  • Infinite replayability: the game is never the same experience twice!
  • Unlock all the Steam Achievements

System Requirements

• Processor: 1.2GHz processor
    • Memory: 512+MB of RAM
    • Graphics: 128MB of video memory, 16-bit or 32-bit color quality
    • DirectX: 8 or later
    • Hard Drive: 65+MB of free hard drive space
    • Sound: DirectX-compatible sound
http://hotfile.com/dl/51510564/67c0f48/plants_vs_zombies.rar.html

Ok when i try to open PlantsVsZombies.exe it gives me the error, "unable to load Steam.dll"

What am I missing here? I am pretty new to this sorry

Back