Play with Banned Account on VAC2 Server [NoFake]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my steam asks me to log in to my account after connecting to a server it creates new adressess with my real steam account, most likley it uses those to see that I'm banneed, so don't work for me.

EDIT:

Maybe it would go better with a old nonupdated version of steam?

I found an other methode how to play on banned accounts. It some way the same. But i don't use cheat-engine to manage this. And it has notting to do with steamid numbers.

this thing is very tricky, I've joined in a VAC2 server with my banned account played like for 1 min and it kicked me out and it was something about authetication and stuff... I think there is a way to bypass it lemme try some more...

EDITED

just now joined a Dustworld.co.uk server for 1 sec and got kicked again and now it said that this Account is vac banned in some different way not like it was before.... hmm this thing tries to confuse me more and more ... maybe I will find a way how to bypass it or maybe no ...

I'm pretty sure steam has been monitoring this exploit and have probably added something in their latest VAC2 update that counter acts it. Nunucbka... can you post a screen shot of your "different" VAC banned screen?

it's nearly the same as this one http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/637/banned0nc.jpg

But it's without the text: You cannot connect to the selected server, because it is running VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) secure mode. and without the text at the top as well "Connection refused - VAC"

on my screen it was only the text This steam account has been banned from secure servers due to a cheating infraction.... I've only saw this text on my screen... no signs no nothing just this text... it was the first time i've seen this screen.. coz it's some kind of different one dunno tho... and I think there should be a script or something to bypass the VAC2 lemme search for it .. i've already found something...

ouh ya, the cheat engine is one of the funiest things on this world xD
u can have a lot of fun with it, in other programms, too. ;)

COnsegui fazer uma vez e deu certo consegui realmente entrar ej alguns servidores com vac, mas agora vou a entrar e nao dб mesmo...

COnsegui fazer uma vez e deu certo consegui realmente entrar ej alguns servidores com vac, mas agora vou a entrar e nao dб mesmo...

Looks like portuguese i think i understand him a little, i will try to traslate it to english:

"I got to enter in some vac servers one day, but now i cant..."

or

"I got to enter in some vac servers one day, but now i enter and nothing..."

Anyway subprexao do what rushil01 say, go to the Foreign Languages section if you dont know write english.

ah ok then.. :)

anyway this cheatengine doesn't work .. i've tied too many things with it .. changing my steamid all around and stuff nothing..

hello did anyone get the virus or did i only .i have a SS this is A FUCKEN TROJAN DONT DOWNLOAD THESE FUCKEN SCAMMERS

hello did anyone get the virus or did i only .i have a SS this is A FUCKEN TROJAN DONT DOWNLOAD THESE FUCKEN SCAMMERS

Um... in case you hadn't noticed, it's a tutorial, not a program.

And there are many kinds of cheat engines and they don't have viruses so I have no Idea what you are talking about.

i have a SS of the danm Trojan on the cheat engine he provided a link Duh

I AM trying to help you . not be ur enemy ......

If your lucky enough to play a VAC2 server with star steam, it means that the master VAC servers are down. It won't be permanent.

i think tiger is right :
i installed Cheat engine then i scan my pc AVG detected a trojan in the CE dir

*sorry for my english*

yeah it's like that. you're virus scanner detects the cheatengine.exe like a trojan horse. So you must turn off you'r virusscanner and it will work i promes no virus. And this tut does not work any more. They have patched it!

maby i helped you out. ask for anything and i will help ya. im gonna be a support when am going in high school.

It works if your server is cracked or patch with universal patch..
I have a vac ban account and fake accounts

mikolay go on a non vac server if vac banned!
go on console and write status and press enter and there will you're steam id showup

Daneil 3131 already explained it. Go onto a Non vac Server, then type Status in the console And you see your Steam ID. Btw. this trick is already outdated!

no it doesn't... just read through the thread and you would have figured that out. Don't post to increase your post count!

ok ok, i entered in a cs 1.6 server, open Console and wrote status
there aren't any numbers there, someone help finding the STEAM ID ??? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back