Please install the account security and IP logging product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

FS Member
This product would help me, as it shows when an administrator / moderator changes your profile and/or connected information, when, and who. It also show when others login to your account and what they did / when / who it was (by IP).

With this tool the user also has an option to deny access to his/her account unless it was from the setup IP address for it. (Setup in the USER CP).

This tool's last feature is that it adds an optional PIN code to all account changing actions. This PIN code is required to be typed in to change anything on the account (even edit a post and login).

--

I do not currently have a link for it... In fact, I have not seen this mod since 3.6.5 RC1, but I KNOW it exists somewhere, I have seen it on forums.

If I cannot find it, I will make it. I am tired of my accounts being hacked on various forums that i am members of, I mean, it is just getting old. Why don't people learn to leave me alone? Meh, I used my LONG ass password, so no one is getting into this one again, I HOPE...

Sorry that this is so late. But we do have a plugin for vBulletin to track users sharing accounts, etc. But I do understand what you are saying and we will look into it.

If you can find it, I'll install it.

They wont. Valve has been watching us for some time, but no IPs are given out.

Who's screwed? For what? For posting on a forum? Calm down. Ther's nothing illegal going on xD (at least not here)

Valve has all my information anyways, so it really doesn't matter lol.

We could go with that.... But I mean, it doesn't really matter what they have if they can't do anything.

what if it is a family member that changes it on YOUR PC and you use firefox or iexplore to SAVE the pincode. What if you don't have a static IP, this wouldn't be sucj a great idea. I think I would say YES to it if there was an option to turn it OFF. nice idea :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back