Portal - 25th March 2011

Portal - 13th May 2008

I'm a little confused by the size of this file. All I want is the small client-content file that will allow me to download the actual game through my cracked Steam (as downloads through Steam don't count towards my monthly download limit). I've previously downloaded CS:S and TF2 in this way, but is it possible with Portal? If so, what do I download?

Portal - 13th May 2008

I'm a little confused by the size of this file. All I want is the small client-content file that will allow me to download the actual game through my cracked Steam (as downloads through Steam don't count towards my monthly download limit). I've previously downloaded CS:S and TF2 in this way, but is it possible with Portal? If so, what do I download?

Download portal first slice with cracked steam on and the whole game will download

Portal - 13th May 2008

1st download gcfs then open and nosteam and wola
btw you need to put your steam off :S so your steam doesnt fuck everything up
if your such a noob

Portal - 13th May 2008

echo419 your page here doesnt work i downloaded all the files put the password in all of them and even rechecked to make sure the full thing downloaded and even downloaded it all a second time and replaced the old files and everything. i havent slept for 34 hours give or take because i wanted to make sure it wasnt human error on my part. I cant play portal.

Portal - 13th May 2008

Wow, well, i guess you dont see the point of this. I came here to get FREE games, without paying ANYTHING. I dont have 10$ to spend on rapidshare, thats why i came here. Do you see how paying for something to get stuff free just doesnt make sense?

Just be a patient little noob and wait, people here are trying to upload stuff for people like YOU and all you do is complain ffs!

Portal - 13th May 2008

Portal Proluge or so ,is a addon/Mod for the original Game Portal (c) Valve.I dosent know if it is Free ? but it is a view worth (=

Portal - 13th May 2008

Nice, I'll be downloading this soon. It's too much of a hassle to download it through the Steam client.

Portal - 13th May 2008

I don't think we really need this thread because we can already download the game with steamup. But i am not sure if you can download it with Undead666

Portal - 13th May 2008

You want to download the following file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/114607129/PC-FS.rar | 99000 KB

The download cannot be provided. Please check, if your browser supports Javascript.

:(

Portal - 13th May 2008

Of course I don't want to buy it because I already bought it twice on the Xbox 360.

I am also frustrated that I missed the free download that was in May. :(

Oh well.

Back