portal the first slice maps?

Qbeck

FS Member
If someone has a legit portal, could they upload the maps so that people with "The first slice" and finish it? That would be easier than the ATI promo patch!

Edit:nevermind! I had taken off the crack for a while just to keepp my computer clean. I recracked steam, the first slice is gone, and now I have regular portal! Or atleast, i think I do-its updating. I'll let you guys know what happens. I bet there is a way to get the Nvidia patch if you dont have the card-most likely the same way you guys did the ATI patch. go t o Nvidia.com.

Second Edit: It works fully, and is awsome! if you want proof, i'll post a video

With 'the first slice' it uses almost all of the same GCFs as real portal. For anyone else in the same situation, just use CF Toolbox to find out which GCFs you need for real portal and download the missing one.

All the CF Toolbox does is tell you if you've got all the GCFs required for a game. If you didn't need to use it, then lucky you. But if you've got 'the first slice' and want real Portal, run CF Toolbox to see which GCF/s you need, and then download it.

Back