Developed by: WWIII
Version: X.07
Updated: 10.01.2007

Includes:

• Web Browser (w/ anti-error messages)
  • Browser History
  • File Explorer
  • Functional Proxy Browsing
  • Steam Tools, Cafe Login*, Standard Login. Uses registry for install dir.
  • Very basic account management system
  • Misc tools
  • Links / Shortcuts
  • Network Links / News (Partially developed)
  • Auto Updater
  • IRC Links added
  • Bess Bypass
  • Music Player

Work in progress:
  • More Cafe accounts. Public/Private
  • Tab Control on browsers
  • Music Player
  • IRC Chat [Most likely web based]
  • More tools for games, etc.
  • Downloader for GCFs, Tools, Clients, etc.
  • Other misc development
  • *Site may be heavily updated soon.

Much more will be added as I develop it.

Download:
http://pr0xnetworks.com/PNST/releases/X.07/PNST.zip

Required File(s):
.NET Framework 2.0 Download

*Not responsible for use of cafe account. Also no gaurantee on it's availability.

ME DEJA LOGEARME CON LA CUENTA PERO ME TIRA UN ERRO Q DICE ESTA CUENTA A SIDO UTILIZADA EN OTRO LUGAR VUELVA A LOGEARCE

^^^ This section of our forum is English only.

Thanks for the +rep guys, if you have questions / suggestions, I am here to help.

what happens is that the logea with the account of cybercafe but of him gives to an error when registering to a servant vac2 that says this of the account that is used in another place and logee asks for sorry by my English is not very good

Another new update tonight: Version X.06

Not much as far as components are concerned. But new links, and other steam features. Plus more of a dedication to steam tools/other material.

I get this error when I try to open it:
33mlmvc.jpg

How do i fix it?

Just go to Tools>Steam tools>Login to cafe account.
It will log you in automatically. It works fine for now, but i'm sure valve will block it soon...

BTW is there a way to login on other account than valvecafepc*****? This one is in use by too many ppl.

Just go to Tools>Steam tools>Login to cafe account.
It will log you in automatically. It works fine for now, but i'm sure valve will block it soon...

BTW is there a way to login on other account than valvecafepc*****? This one is in use by too many ppl.

Yea I know but it doesn't work for me, it says login failed. I think they blocked it already.

Account works fine, more will be added soon, but most likely private for VIPs :) Maybe 1 or 2 other pub accounts.

Any technically issues, please post them. Suggestions, post them as well...

X.07 will be out soon with new features and fixes. Possible IRC addition as well.

Any technically issues, please post them.

Well, it isn't anything big, but this pogram tries to access C:\ drive. The problem is that if i dont have C:\ drive, im getting errors on startup. This makes some functions broken such as save account information - it's trying to access "C:\PNST\Pr0X Networks System Tools\Steam" but there is no C:\ drive.

Any technically issues, please post them.

Well, it isn't anything big, but this pogram tries to access C:\ drive. The problem is that if i dont have C:\ drive, im getting errors on startup. This makes some functions broken such as save account information - it's trying to access "C:\PNST\Pr0X Networks System Tools\Steam" but there is no C:\ drive.
Hmmm, well C:\ is default, and I guess I could look for something to find the primary HD, thanks for the notice.

I can with the Cafêaccount not to Steam Conecten... why?

Sry 4 my English :D
Just try again.

Updated to version X.07

X1.0 will be the next official release with many tools, upgrades, etc.

I will need beta testers for this.

hey i get

"Steam-Warning"
"steam is having trouble connecting to the steam servers."

- Retry connection
- Cancel

---

hmm... ? some 1? i need to try again and again or is it a problem with my steam ?!!:p

hey i get

"Steam-Warning"
"steam is having trouble connecting to the steam servers."

- Retry connection
- Cancel

---

hmm... ? some 1? i need to try again and again or is it a problem with my steam ?!!:p

Well,
I also got this problem ;)

edit: When I want to login into the cafe account... With proxn tools.

I don't know if other ppl have same problem, but every time i close the program i also have to kill it's process (which is created twice btw) from taskmanager... It's a bit incovenient, but doesnt affect functionality :)

EDIT: but it gets error : some other is using this same acc.. Login

Well, this happens because there is only one account shared for a whole forum. This cafe acc can be useful for downloading games, but for playing it's too annoying...

It has a trojan attached to it....
You're banned. No trojan, I don't even use PI anymore. It's packed with WinL 1.9.5
is there problems with you beta becuse its not one you web server yet?
What do you mean exactly? Be careful of word choice and how you type please.

Also, next update, will have a way to allow you to use the cafe account, and download GCFs, it will be only update, but it may be difficult to do, but I will try to get it done asap.

Virus o rly?

Worldwar there was no reason to ban me...Ill show you the picture of it if i must.....

When i saved the file to my documents this happend...
Ownedworldwar1119virus.jpg

Sorry to say WWIII, i have to second that as my AVG detects it as a virus and wont let me update .06 neither open .07.