Question about XP/Vista license

catdog

FS Member
ok, my question is about windows xp licensing; i have this computer that came with a product key(windows xp he) and id like to install a virtual pc on my vista laptop with that xp cd key. is this possible ? i mean how they gonna know that this product key is already activated somewhere ? and i know its 1 key = 1 pc but is there any cracks for this so i can use windows update ? and the same question is for windows vista. thank you:)

Windows updates for xp are errrr silly tbh, not many good cracks out there now :(, but google "Firefox windows updates" and you can use firefox to update windows fine.

Windows Vista is good untill sp1 is released all the releases are oem's and have a oem patch so its a install and go sort of thing :D

Hope this helps.

P.S. Wrong Section moved. please place things in the right section next time saves me so much work :D

so, is there any good windows xp cracks/patches that validate your copy with a duplicated product key ?

You can use the same xp key twice if it's for personal use Microsoft only cracks down on piracy for business use.

I got a site license, never had a problem, about 15 of my friends are using it, Microsoft hasn't even noticed. I validate and it says thanks ( Well im more thankful believe me). I think it belongs to revlon. I think its for a few thousand copies of xp pro.

Now i just got to organize a site license for Vista :)

Using vista ultimate x64 which is not activated at the moment. The oem bios crack doesn't work and I'm desperately trying all the available choices.

Using vista ultimate x64 which is not activated at the moment. The oem bios crack doesn't work and I'm desperately trying all the available choices.

you got one shit release then :p, my release activates it for me hehe :p. */me loves oem patching*

try to just go forward to 30 days trail and when ur installed , download vista timestopper.... it will stopp the 30 days for 100 years or .. untill u formate again lol :D ( same shit )

try to just go forward to 30 days trail and when ur installed , download vista timestopper.... it will stopp the 30 days for 100 years or .. untill u formate again lol :D ( same shit )

no i have a legitimate key that came with my computer so no need for time stop i just wanted to know if it would on 2 computers while using one key

After trying about 10 cracks, only one of them works in the end. Took me about 15 hours and I nearly gave up to be honest.

The reason I got myself a vista x64 is because of the 4gb ram that I had.

That includes reformatting a 500gb hard drive after a vista bcd(boot) registry screw up, twice windows vista installation due to trying out an old crack and plenty of time finding all available cracks and trying it. I'm not surprised at all, although I have time to eat and get some sleep.

Back