rapidshare... why?

dartvader1171

most of you have noticed that rapidshare is more like rapidshit. so, my suggestion is that we all stop using it for small files and use say... mediafire. mediafire (for example) has no d/l u/l limits, free and quick with an interface that beats the shiit out of rapidshit. jsut a suggestion. its a nice site compared to everything else ive seen, plus it would be nice not to have 1 d/l per day.

MegaUpload is the best. Their servers are the best at downloading server. And Upload is not the best but download the megaManager and you can Resume Uploads and Downloads. I have tested this and i'm right. The Download limit can be hacked easily.
HOW TO HACK:
First go to your web browser then delete your cookies.
then go to run
type in cmd then press enter
then in cmd (You may need evelated Administration, run as administrator)
type in this one by one in this folowing order:
ipconfig/flushdns
then
ipconfig/release
then
ipconfig/renew
after your internet has restarted then switch off your internet. Wait a min then reconnect your internet and try to download. You will be able to. I do this everyday so i know it works.

MegaUpload is the best. Their servers are the best at downloading server. And Upload is not the best but download the megaManager and you can Resume Uploads and Downloads. I have tested this and i'm right. The Download limit can be hacked easily.
HOW TO HACK:
First go to your web browser then delete your cookies.
then go to run
type in cmd then press enter
then in cmd (You may need evelated Administration, run as administrator)
type in this one by one in this folowing order:
ipconfig/flushdns
then
ipconfig/release
then
ipconfig/renew
after your internet has restarted then switch off your internet. Wait a min then reconnect your internet and try to download. You will be able to. I do this everyday so i know it works.

thats old and it won't work if your connected to a wireless router. Also it works for rapidshare as well

And if you spend a few bucks and get a RS premium account you won't have these issues

acually your wrong, LoL.
I have wireless and it does work. it works on all internets.(Unless you have a static ip adress which is rare)
Also so what if it's old it still works perfectly
Also Rapidshare all ways have problems, for the last 2 and more weeks i can't download anything coz they have
server problems.

if yoru modem is wireless it will work but if yoru connected through a seperate router then it will only reset your connection to the router, not change the connection to the modem and hence you won't have a different IP

static ips arent rare dynamic ips are rare it all really depends on your isp. alternatively just steal a rs account or fork out the money its really not that much anyway.

Rapidshare is usually used because the download speeds are the fastest and the uploads are the easiest. And in order to guarantee that you will get a new ip (assuming it's not static) on a cable modem you should change the mac address that is presented to the cable modem. E.G. The router connected to it or the computer connected to it.
For ADSL or DSLAM the method killyou recommends will usually work, but you might need to do that with the router if there is one between the modem and your computer.

Telling you truth, to get static ip in NZ you have to pay an extra of 10 bucks.

So the majority of us here uses dynamic ips.

I dunno the details, but I think I can have either. =P
Static is good for being a server, dynamic is good for being a hacker. =P

I can't even get a static IP in this country unless i switch to an ISP that charges Ј40 a month +Ј10 for the static.

And RS ftw because we can now upload up to 4gb in one part.

BT, my isp, is using a cache system so now it denies me access to rapidshit frequently, it is reallly gay.

i'm getting new broadband 20mbps speed. But i'l probebly get around 10mbps download rate which is still good. Well maybe static ip's arn't rare but still ovarall most people have dynamic. and i prefer megaupload for download/upload.

Rapidshare is good for me because I have a 1 year account + Flash get = 1.5mbs/sec download speed on cable internet :D and I live in Australia!

Back