Rapidshare... wtf

The new homepage of reesteam did really sucks. It isnt anymore looking professional.

The new homepage of reesteam did really sucks. It isnt anymore looking professional.

what are you talking about? i don't see how the Freesteam homepage looks unprofesional and what does it have to do with the new rapidshare site :S

Also as stated above, alot of phishers are gonna be obsolete :p i see that as a good thing.

To enable you to check out the site in-depth, we have doubled the download volume for premium users: Instead of 25 gigabytes you can now download 50 gigabytes within 5 days.

Brilliant but I do find it hard to navigate around the web pages.

yeah the extra 25gb is gonna make alot of people happy :p

i like the way the finally grew up and stopped offering direct download links :p the new system is heaps better imo

One thing i don't like however is how they no longer offer months, but instead days.

Haha lol. I meant the rapidshare page. well I was with my mind on the new freesteam homepage and read this thread.
I meant the rapidshare homepage.
my fault

But really now, do you guys really care what the page looks like? Im on it for like a split second to click the download link, and i think most of the users do the same. Unless you also upload.

Man RS sucks likes hell! once there was a 65 part download and i don't have premium, well you know how its like 1 download per 80 mins!! maybe there might be a better file host like www.mediafire.com its really good download many times as you like and download more than one file at a time, well if you are going to use mediafire then i will recommend to use create an account which is totally free so you can keep track of you downloads!

Man RS sucks likes hell! once there was a 65 part download and i don't have premium, well you know how its like 1 download per 80 mins!! maybe there might be a better file host like www.mediafire.com its really good download many times as you like and download more than one file at a time, well if you are going to use mediafire then i will recommend to use create an account which is totally free so you can keep track of you downloads!

you could just stop being skungy and buy a RS account

Good for you, I have been requesting accounts every 10 days or so and they always end up being the accounts that are close to expiry date.