Instructions
Code:
1. Download 
2. Open the .RAR file and Extract
3. The .RAR need a password "freesteam"
4. Open your Daemon Tools/ Alcohol 120% or Another Mouting Tool
5. Create a New CD/DVD Drive
6. Mount the Mini-Image

( The DT/Alcohol/Other Tool can be founded easy in - www.Google.com )
( If you hate Rapidshare.com try with this http://board.freesteam.org/showthread.php?t=98 )

I invite you to Download the Valve Complete Soundtrack & P0rtal Ending Lyric
"Valve Complete Soundtrack Thread"​

Ok, Uploaded, Download It.

If a Mod can edit the Thread Title for "[Rel] Counter Strike Source / Half Life 2 : Mini-Images" thnxs.

thanks for the mini images.

just curious is there any more you know of?

There are mini-images basically for every game (Steam or not Steam) and are most used how a type of "No Cd/DvD patch".
For those games than you dont want insert the disk and you dont have or dont want to put a real No CD/DVD crack, you can use it how a "Real" CD/DVD mounting it in a daemon tools or another program and then the game thinks that have the CD/DVD inserted (Note: Dont Work With All Games)

Wow cool! But could you maybe add a CoD4 Mini-image? If you could - thanks in advance! :)

Sorry there is not a COD4 mini-image right now and i cant make it because my COD4 is not a legit one.

When i find a COD4 mini-image or i get the COD4 ill post the mini-image.

What make better a mini from a full is ofcourse the lenght of it and the function of run a game without modifiy it with Cracks so the game is more "natural".

This is for normal games, for Steam games is very obvious, you can register games in Steam without need download a full image.

I know how to work these and all but what is the point of them since all you really need is the .GCF files to play a game. Is there something better about this? Just wondering here.

Back