REQUEST Portal 2 preload gcf files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wad92

FS Member
Was wondering if anyone who has pre-ordered the game could upload the preload files, it was released yesterday for preload, the only links i can find on the net are filesonic and fileserve links and they seem to always think my ip is already downloading someting, so can someone upload the files for me on another file sharing site? Would be much appreciated.

I am also interested in this.

I pre-ordered the PS3 version as you get a free copy on PC, however I cannot download portal till I get the PC CD Key from inside the PS3 box -.-

Would love someone to upload the files so i dont have to wait forever on release day :)

what can i do with the preload files once i have them? are they unusable until i buy or wat

what can i do with the preload files once i have them? are they unusable until i buy or wat
You cannot play untill release when steam decrypts the files (this normaly requires you to redownload updated files) but portal 2 has been released so you shouldnt have that problem. btw ive got the files so moderater can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back