Requesting GCF/NCF files

Ndred96

Hello members of freesteam.org =D. I am looking for the actual NCF/GCF files for games such as, Grand theft auto San Andreas, and Bioshock. When i say NCF/GCF files i don't mean the game files i mean the actual NCF/GCF files, like the ones you see inside the steam apps folder. It would also be pretty cool if someone could give me Links for gta4, the game not the gcf/ncf's, and please check if the links are dead. if anyone can help me at all with this matter i would be very grateful. =D

Torrents are more for the games you're wanting, not steam.

I only look for GCF/NCF files when I want source games (like Half Life 2) but you can easily find Bioshock, GTA 4 ect... on torrent sites

Hope this helps ;)

Torrents are more for the games you're wanting, not steam.

I only look for GCF/NCF files when I want source games (like Half Life 2) but you can easily find Bioshock, GTA 4 ect... on torrent sites

Hope this helps ;)

Torrents are normally virus ridden and take for ever to download. what games have you downloaded with torrents?

Best to use torrents.

When torrenting a game to avoid getting a virus do the following: Filter it to show most seeds, chose link with most seeds and check comments. Then decide wheater or not it is safe and download

Back