Selling CS:S accounts and MORE *Trusted*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have about 500+ accounts of various games, and of course mainly CS:S/CS. Once you decide you would like to make a purchase, PM me. All sales and according will go through him though(paypal ONLY, or IF possible a trade of the sort)

This is merely a good choice if you cannot afford cafe, or need an account for when the cafe goes down for an hour or so(rare). This is also a good choice if you would like to wait on cafe.

We currently have about 500 or so, and as such we cannot go through them all quickly, so we cannot list how many 8/7/6/5/4 digit accounts there is available. So PM me on what games you would like, and what digit, and from there once he finds the correct one, you can finish the sale from there.

If in the event the account gets disabled, another account will be sent in place of the original one you received. Also if the account becomes vac banned we will replace that as well. The only rule following for the account being disabled and or vac banned, is if this happens 1 1/2 week after the account was sold, a replacement is VOID. Logs WILL be kept.

95% of accounts, like say if you want 1.6 OR CS:S, comes with DOD:S and or DOD for free.

The current prices are as follows(digit) :
8Digit: $5
7Digit: $10

Exception : Tf2 8Digit = $10 - It's still a new game

As well you may include what games you would like, if you want more then one game the pricing may vary, or you can work some type of deal out. Although many of the accounts have multiple games, so the price may stay. Although that may be subject to change.

Thank you and have fun. Let this be the only thread you buy from without getting scammed.

All payments must be received before the account is exchanged.

Edit:

I am approved by WW3 and Echo.

approved_button.png

Well we have about 500+ accounts of various games, and of course mainly CS:S/CS. Once you decide you would like to make a purchase, PM me. All sales and according will go through him though(paypal ONLY, or IF possible a trade of the sort)

This is merely a good choice if you cannot afford cafe, or need an account for when the cafe goes down for an hour or so(rare). This is also a good choice if you would like to wait on cafe.

We currently have about 500 or so, and as such we cannot go through them all quickly, so we cannot list how many 8/7/6/5/4 digit accounts there is available. So PM me on what games you would like, and what digit, and from there once he finds the correct one, you can finish the sale from there.

If in the event the account gets disabled, another account will be sent in place of the original one you received. Also if the account becomes vac banned we will replace that as well. The only rule following for the account being disabled and or vac banned, is if this happens 1 1/2 week after the account was sold, a replacement is VOID. Logs WILL be kept.

95% of accounts, like say if you want 1.6 OR CS:S, comes with DOD:S and or DOD for free.

The current prices are as follows(digit) :
8Digit: $5
7Digit: $10

Exception : Tf2 8Digit = $10 - It's still a new game

As well you may include what games you would like, if you want more then one game the pricing may vary, or you can work some type of deal out. Although many of the accounts have multiple games, so the price may stay. Although that may be subject to change.

Thank you and have fun. Let this be the only thread you buy from without getting scammed.

All payments must be received before the account is exchanged.

Edit:

I am sure i am approved by WW3 and Echo.

what do you mean by "we" ? you have 500 accounts ? if that is so then you've been doing a lot of hacking lately :D lol and after all who we will want to buy accounts from this website ? if a person wants legitimately have a game, he will buy from steam not from here :)

If the font color was green id be attracted.
How did you get the accounts if there phished in not interested.
Just need 3or4 for some friends to play cs.

mm wouldnt trust but hey. The BIG issue here sniperz is the fact youll give an account away free if the other gets disabled two highly possible reasons why an account would get disabled:
Cheating
or
phished
by saying youll replace them means your kind of moving towards the fact you stole these and so its highly likely thed get disabled, i dont think anyone is up for the trouble of convincing you that they have been banned.
Im not saying your scamming just saying wether its worth all the trouble and hassle.

mm wouldnt trust but hey. The BIG issue here sniperz is the fact youll give an account away free if the other gets disabled two highly possible reasons why an account would get disabled:
Cheating
or
phished
by saying youll replace them means your kind of moving towards the fact you stole these and so its highly likely thed get disabled, i dont think anyone is up for the trouble of convincing you that they have been banned.
Im not saying your scamming just saying wether its worth all the trouble and hassle.

for 5$ lul i think it worth it

Well yeah he is really trusted. Something happened once and he returned me the stuff I gave to him back so well you can feel safe with ukraniansniperz:D

He's trusted, and has a lot of different accounts, so if you need any help with trading, you can always ask.

lol im sorry but seriously im in need of an acc would anyone liek to trade? i also have diablo 2 keys but only one frontline key

forsaken9876 i dont know if u scamed me (it seems so) so u are now richer 5 euros? u gona buy a car? u gave me username but false password and few min alter u went offline... what can i do this world is crazy...

SickJoce I can't believe u just try and *buy* a steam acocunt from some nubcake that no one knows, or trust. Wow...
Time to ban ppl

forsaken9876 i dont know if u scamed me (it seems so) so u are now richer 5 euros? u gona buy a car? u gave me username but false password and few min alter u went offline... what can i do this world is crazy...

if you used paypal then file a claim to get your money back.

Sry for delay i been broke hard core
now i am starting all new etc:
Price changed a bit as i don't have that many accs left
So post after this thread if you want to buy acc after 10 min u will have acc ready.

Thanx

Edit alo you can contact me :

xfire: ukrainiansniperz
aim: Spet225

Looks cool! I also want to open my own steam account shop but I cant...
What are the conditions to open a thread in this section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back