Selling CS:S accounts and MORE *Trusted*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current i got 998 accounts
so sale will continue
If u want to buy my email which will bring u around 20+ acc/day
It will cost around 60$ share
What share means ?
It means that I can come in email address and grab acc if i need 1.
If you want to buy full
it will be around 120$
Which is good deal cause i made more than that in like a week.

are u selling accounts because i would like to trade for an account which has Gmod 10 works on not sercure and Portal,Hl2,Defcon,Synergy(HL2 mod).

hey would you trade an account with just counter strike source for one with HL 2: deathmatch, HL 2: lost coast, peggle extreme, and portal: the first silence that is unbanned. please contact me at [email protected] so i can know if you are willing to trade. thanks a lot

hey would you trade an account with just counter strike source for one with HL 2: deathmatch, HL 2: lost coast, peggle extreme, and portal: the first silence that is unbanned. please contact me at [email protected] so i can know if you are willing to trade. thanks a lot

No one would trade for that.
You can get those games for free with a nvidia hw emulator (i forgot what it's called) and it's possible to create as many accounts with those games as you awnt. That account is worthless (in the negative way, sorry).

Ok buying like 10-17 :p if you accept alertpay ill pay first i pmed you my terms all css :D ps try to make sure none are banned or something because its hard to check through 17 accounts daily

New acc available
orangebox +

Screen:

untitled-1.jpg

Can I contact you via MSN? I am in search of a CS:S + TF2 account, any digit will do... Also, if you got any low digit account from 1 to 6, I am interested, even if it doens't contain any games...

i want a CS:S account with 7 digits = 5 dollars
if u have one send me your paypal email adress to Removed e-mail, got to much spam.

Looks like I have no choice but to get a new account cheaply.

Pm me a few quotes for the variety of your accounts that may or may not have tf2 but should have CS: S and Dod: S.

Let's work out a deal if possible through msn.

I purchased an account off you awhile ago ukrainiansniperz and the original owner got the account back... kinda lame

Stop like fighting girls, boys! Your both respected if you want to fight dont do it in the forum in threads... Or open a new thread but not in this...
Your like little kids, thats embarrassing.

dude ukrainiansniperz i pmed u like 2 times about like 6 weeks ago and i tsill havent gotten a reply. could u please sell me some accounts. thanks dude i would really like a gmod account with cs.s beucase i heard someone said u need cs.s to play gmod. anyways. thanks.

dude ukrainiansniperz i pmed u like 2 times about like 6 weeks ago and i tsill havent gotten a reply. could u please sell me some accounts. thanks dude i would really like a gmod account with cs.s beucase i heard someone said u need cs.s to play gmod. anyways. thanks.

He isnt anymore active here on the forum, so dont await any responce...

wait so this dude is selling 500 accounts with CS:S and CS 1.6 for 5 bucks a piece? I think i would like to buy 2 - 3..but I don't have so many posts here...all i can say is you can trust me?

Dam Ray thanks but i really wanted to buy an account. i would buy an account from someone esle but i dont know anyone or trust them. so what should i do. i really really wnat a steam account but dont want to pay over 25 bucks just to play gmod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back