Selling steam account with 15 games for 15 $

The account has the following games !

sdadsad.jpg

Digital point i dont see your point for posting in this thread ,"nothing" ,if u dont like the games and don't know nothing about them, dont't post simple as that ,actualyy dragons origins 49,99€ + guild wars trilogy 34,99€ +sid meyers 19,99€ $ +css 15 $ the athers games ....

Digital point i dont see your point for posting in this thread ,"nothing" ,if u dont like the games and don't know nothing about them, dont't post simple as that ,actualyy dragons origins 49,99€ + guild wars trilogy 34,99€ +sid meyers 19,99€ $ +css 15 $ the athers games ....or we need +posts ? ;) peace!

LOL. Your image wasn't shower earlier, which made you first post look like nothing. jackass

Hi guys,

You need a "middle man" - I suggest Erix920 - he is already running www.freeBAY.com ;)

On a more serious note - I would only buy using an escrow agent! A third party - trusted by both party's!

cheers
OldFart

Today when i woke up and seen your Pm saying the password dosent work ,maybe i sended u bad password
i checked the account and the password was working it was freesteam1,whatever i changed the password with a easy one check your pm !

Back