1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling x digit? A lil info?

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by flv1333, April 7, 2008.

1. flv1333

flv1333 FS Member

I have been browsing the Marketplace in this forum and have come across several threads marked " selling x digit blah blah".

This ia probably a noob question, but what does that mean? The more digits the better? the less the better?:confused::confused:

Please shead some light on this noobling!:eek:

2. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Well more digits= the account is newer. Less digits= the account is old. ;).
    Its no different, if you play just for fun, makes no sense a account to buy with just 5 digits...

3. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

Ive often thought about this i think its just a geek thing, seems everyone is trying to find an account with "1337" spelt in numbers. weird and sad.

4. flv1333

flv1333 FS Member

Rotfl at Radeon's comment.

Thanks for the info guys! I was just curious.

5. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

I have a legit 4 digit account with 1.6/CZ, PM me serious offers (as in $300+)

6. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

If anyone buys that account they really are quite sad, $300+ for an account with 2 games just because it has 4 "digits" lol cmon people.

7. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

you'll find that there are alot of people out there who will pay alot of money just to increase their reputation slightly

8. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Well I don't expect offers from casual players that would be stupid... it's more for league players for cs. ;)