setiservers patch

Trigger-happy

FS Member
hi all,

I have got a setiserver patch which will filter through the cracked servers in your game list.

http://css.setti.info/servers/

Install instructions

Remember to backup your original copies in case you want to revert.

Code:
    1. Copy MasterServers.vdf to config\ directory
       * Standalone: C:\games\Counter-Strike Source\platform\config\MasterServers.vdf  OR
       * Steam: C:\Program Files\Steam\config\MasterServers.vdf
    2. Make MasterServers.vdf read-only
       * Right-click over MasterServers.vdf, select "Properties" and check "Read-only"

Download: http://css.setti.info/index.php/download_file/-/view/6 (right click, save as)

Happy playing on cracked servers!

please do not download the attached file, use the link above it is always updating itself with new servers.

NOTE L4D PLAYERS MUST JOIN THE SETTI SERVER STEAM GROUP TO PLAY ONLINE!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SettiGames

Attachments

• MasterServers.zip
    216 bytes · Views: 559
what are talking about connecting to a server? connect to the servers shown on the list! the patch is applied in game and also on the steam servers.

Is something supposed to show when I double click the exe because my computer kind of shows it did something but nothing appears or anything, and it doesn't seem to work. I have it in my steam folder and everything

I am in game and in the server list it still shows all the servers whenever I find servers. I put the setiserver exe in my steam folder in program files and then i double click it. After that I start up steam join a server and and try to find servers and I still get like 4000 servers.

that not work for me. Look , i dowload the file and put them into C:\Program Files\Steam after i run Setiservers. After i run clauncher.exe and run TF2 but the servers are not cracked... Can you help me please? thanx

you may need to move the masterservers.vdf which would be extracted from the patch when you run it, so put masterservers.vdf to \Steam\config

Windows XP

Settiserver and Undosettiservers in Program Files/Steam

Ran settiserver.exe; seemed like nothing happened

Masterserver.vdf was not created, was already in Steam/configs

made masterserver.vdf read only; no difference

tried exiting steam before running settiserver.exe; no difference

All servers show up and still "you do not own this game" msg.

Playing TF2

Will this work for Zombie Master or Zombie Panic. I have followed the instructions. Less servers show for Zombie Master but it still complains about the Dont own game.

I cant make masterservers.vdf read-only. can someone describe to me how to do that exactly? (im using vista)
:)

alllll of the servers have such big latency :( i dont like this. they are all 700+ and i used to get 50 on the best ones. i guess they don't have many or any servers in the US :(

nvm lol in-game they are fine

In CSS, using the 'Find Servers' button in-game provides no servers. Is there anyway to fix this? Using the 'Servers' menu from Steam works just fine though.

I cant get it to work, HEres what i did!
I first downloaded the MasterServers!
Then i placed them in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\config
Then I made it read only, and saved it,
When i go in game it says "No servers are detected that pass your filter settings"
But my filter setting are set on only Garrys mod, So it should show all Gmod servers

jinner20: I don't think they have GMod server's (or they just arn't up?), that would be why you don't see any.

I play gmod everyday on cracked steam... he probably did something wrong... Most likely he didnt replace it or something.

EDIT: Oh! I see his problem... HE downloaded the masterservers...wtf? plural? ALl you need is the Masterserver.vdf correct? He most likely downloaded something else and placed it there.

I cant get it to work, HEres what i did!
I first downloaded the MasterServers!
Then i placed them in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\config
Then I made it read only, and saved it,
When i go in game it says "No servers are detected that pass your filter settings"
But my filter setting are set on only Garrys mod, So it should show all Gmod servers

did you exit steam and then do it? if you had steam running the whole time then it probably didn't apply yet
edit: also did you download his attachment or right-click and save as the link he posted? the attachment is most likely outdated so download it from the link.

Lowdown777: Yah i downloaded the link he gave that says MasterServers.VDF!
psuchris: I will try it again will steam is not running, And i will let you know right click and i saved as MasterServers.VDF , Which is what it said to do,

lol but i got it working after 2 days!!! cuz i change from a standalone version to the steamup version, and bam, i have cracked servers!!!

heee it works fine via steam (i used it for css)
but is it also possible to use it directly, cause my cs 1.6 is not via steam its some kind of crack that doesnt need steam...
and its stupid if you have to copy and paste the ip's all teh time :p

thankkk yaaah :)

I tried it on my Gmod and it works fine, but in my other account, I have TF2 which I bought, and I cant browse any servers except the ones in my friends tab, history tab, favorite tab and any other tab I forgot to say which is not the tab wjere all the rest of the internet servers are.
Got any advice of what to do?

Ummm.... how can i make the game show BOTH normal AND setti servers???

PS:
PLS email me because i dont go into this forum very often!!! [email protected]

PS2:
If you do it i'll do you a blowjob

PS3:
ok maybe not, but PLS

PS4: PLEASE!!!!!

Back