Shadowgrounds Survivor - 31st May 2010

FSOwner

FS Owner
Reviews

"I greatly enjoyed the unending masses of aliens which I splattered all over the landscape with pistol, machine gun, and flame thrower."
- GamersWanted - 92%
"[The] developers decided to "remix" this game and release a hybrid expansion/follow-up. The result is Shadowgrounds Survivor, and it's every bit as good as the first release. Survivor, the extended remix of Shadowgrounds, is a must-have for any fans of action-horror."
- Worthplaying - 89%
"FrozenByte definitely has a winner on its hand. If you have the hankering to play an action top down shooter that looks good and has addictive gameplay, look no further than Shadowgrounds: Survivor."
- GamingTrend - 89%
"I don't know of any other top-down shooters for the PC which are done as well, or look as good or cost $20. You also receive the tools to completely mod the game and create additional maps. Generally my rule is that if I feel like replaying a game right after I finish it, that's a good enough indication of its worth, and Survivor is definitely worth it."
- 2024 - 85%

About the Game

Surviving is only half the game.
The award-winning atmosphere and gameplay mechanics of the original Shadowgrounds make a triumphant return in this spin off/sequel armed with a slick new feature set!
Shadowgrounds Survivor tells the story of the last remaining humans on Jupiter's moon Ganymede, where the alien onslaught is in full force.

• 3 playable characters with impressive new tactics
  • RPG-like upgrade system for weapons and characters - including special attacks such as the all-engrossing Napalm Flame and the mighty Brute Slayer.
  • Campaign mode deepens the Shadowgrounds story and expands it to new locations, including snow and ice environments, an abandoned cargo tunnel and the suffering New Atlantis colony.
  • Survival mode focuses on all-out alien slaughtering action – choose a character to suit your playing style and blast the aliens back to outer space!
  • New gameplay features such as the Sentry Turret and the powerful Mech!
  • New graphics enhancements including raging snowstorm effects, new weapon effects and much more.
  • AGEIA PhysX brings the world alive with hundreds of physics objects that take the destruction to the next level.
  • Editor tools allow players to take part in the active Shadowgrounds mod community - or just enjoy the results!

System Requirements

• Minimum:
    • Supported OS: Windows® XP / Windows® Vista
    • Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor (2.0 GHz+ recommended)
    • Memory: 512 MB RAM (1024 MB RAM recommended)
    • Graphics: DirectX compatible 128 MB graphics card (512 MB recommended)
    • DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0c
    • Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
    • Hard Drive:1 GB Hard Drive space
    • Gamepad required for co-op play
http://hotfile.com/dl/45708812/8627091/shadowgrounds_survivor.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/45705967/8e7f5fd/shadowgrounds_survivor.r00.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/45708344/1accf50/shadowgrounds_survivor.r01.html

Back